Flights, panic, and gay oh my

Ch 4

(Quick A/N im so sorry for not updating but I've had a lot going on and I've been very stressed out so please forgive me if I don't update in a timely manner)

TW: minor panic attack doesn't really escalate but just in case you are triggered by this please don't read I'll put a summary at the bottom

Will POV

Nico made me pay for the flight, I know very rude it's not like I'm FORCING him to go... not really anyway... ok so I might have been kind of forcing him but he still agreed to come.

(A/N minor panic attack starts here)

We were taxiing to the runway for takeoff when I noticed Nico starting to slightly panic, that's when I remembered how his family died and I felt like shit.

They died in a plane crash and I was basically forcing him to go on the thing that killed his mother, sister, and father.

"Neeks? Hello?" I waved my hand in front of his face.

"Huh- oh sorry uh what's up?" He said rushing his words.

"Can you see me?"

"Yes why?" His breathing was speeding up a bit

I gently grabbed his hand and rubbed it

"What do you see?"

"Your freckles, a lot of people-"

"How many freckles can you see?"

He started counting them which really helped him. After about 10 minutes he was completely calmed down

(A/N done with the panic attack summary:

Nico started panicking on the plane because that's how his family died (still has Hazel) Will calmed him down by making him could how many freckles were on Will's face and holding his hand)

"713." Nico stated

"What?" I asked still rubbing his hand

"How many freckles you have, around 713"

"Wow I didn't think you'd actually could all of them" I chuckled

"Oh... sorr-"

"Don't say the 'S' word Di Angelo!"

"I wasn't going to say shit I was going to say sorry!"

"I know I don't care about you cursing I've given up! Don't say sorry because you have nothing to say sorry for"

"You just said it twice-"

"Shut up!" I chuckled and let go of his hand

{*•*} I'm not writing the whole plane flight but Neeks did end up falling asleep on Will's shoulder {*•*}

We got to the hotel and started unpacking. We didn't want to stay with my family because it's always packed there and they're crazy.

(A/N I act like a crackhead daily Will how bad could they be?)

"Neeks?" I said from on my bed

"Hm?" He hummed hanging up his clothes

"I uh- um- I wanted to tell you something..." I stuttered

"Spit it out" He deadpanned turning to face me

"I uh- I think I'm uh..." I started but mumbles the rest so he couldn't hear

"I didn't catch that last part sorry?"

"First, NO S WORD, and second" I took a deep breath "I am 90- no 98.8% sure I'm gay..."

He glared at me for a second and I got scared.

"You stressed at much over telling me, Nico Di Angelo, a guy who is gay, that you're gay?"

(A/N my phone is homophobic it autocorrected gay to fat I'm crying)

I chuckled "Yeah I was just nervous sorr-"

"You're Fine I know it's stressful also," he smiled slyly "no saying the S word"

I chuckled "I can't believe tomorrow you get to meet my family and I get to see them"

"Yeah tomorrow will be a big day"

(A/N I hope you enjoyed and I need to think of a name to call you guys... either Gayligators a combo of gay and alligators or Pups you guys pick)