Chapter 1

Cinder POV

"(Y/N) (M/N) YOU GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE RIGHT NOW AND GET IN THE BATH!" I yelled as I chased after my son with a bar of soap and a loofa. It's been three years since (y/n) was born, he's a sweet kid, but a very very picky eater. I love him nonetheless, and he knows better than to disobey me...most of the time anyway. "NO!" (y/n) yelled, "OH YOU DID NOT JUST TELL ME NO!" I snapped as I blocked his path with glass, but his Grimm traits manifested and he broke through the wall! "Huh, I kinda forgot he could do that." I said, "Fine time to play dirty." I said, "I was gonna give you the candy I have hidden after your bath, but I guess you don't want it. Oh well, I'll just throw it out." I said loudly, suddenly (y/n) rocketed past me, "BATH TIME!" he yelled, "That's way too effective." I said as I walked to the bathroom.

"It's time for your training. Today you'll be fighting grandma...so I'm gonna help you." I said, "No." he said, "This is twice you've said no to me. You are a bold one." I said, "Let me solo her." he said as he put a pot on his head, "No one's gonna get that reference love." I said as he sprinted at Salem, "He's gonna get himself killed." I said as he flew into the wall, "Second health bar." he said, "You're a goofball." I said, "TRY AGAIN!" he said as he ran at her again. This went on for six hours.

"Hurts." (y/n) said, "You think! You refused to change tactics and that pot gave you a small concussion!" I said, "You're lucky Watts knows a bit of aura healing." I said, "Look Mommy has to leave for a few weeks, so Grandma's gonna watch you, "Et Tu Mamate?" he said, "Who taught you Latin?!" I said, "Watts." he said, "W-Well good. It's nice to know a second language even if it is a dead one." I said. 

I was about to kill Amber, my plan was flawless! There was only one hiccup, "Hello little boy are you lost?" Amber said as she knelt to talk to my son, "HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE AT HOME! WHY THE HECK IS HE HERE AND TALKING TO AMBER?!" I snapped trying not to be too loud, "C-Cinder! Please calm down!" Emerald said, "I'M GONNA STRANGLE HIM!" I said as she and Mercury held me back.