Calling The Fire Dragons

Start from the beginning

I growl a Dragon Call as loud as I possibly can. The ground shakes violently. Kiris's head snaps towards me and he immediately moves to my side. Kyresan and the Emperor look shocked. But not as shocked as they are when a black dragon with gold eyes lands on the other side of me. Other dragons land around the area and baby dragons run up to me and rub against my legs. I can feel even more dragons coming towards me.

"You made your point perfectly clear. Now there's mine."

I point to the sky behind them. If they were shocked before it's nothing to how shocked they are now. A multi-colored dragon that looks like a flame breathes out fire and sets a building on fire Kiris and the black dragon take flight and the other dragons unmistakably bow the dragon as it lands countless other dragons are flying through the sky circling the area.

I look at the dragon and bow to it. It is an Elder Dragon respect must be shown. The dragon is twice the size of Kiris and the Black Dragon put together. He stands tall and proud as he looks at me. The Dragon slowly lowers his head and sniffs me. I can see confusion in his eyes as he sniffs me again.

"Ice Blood" he says.

"Yes" I nod.

The dragon sniffed me again.

"What the hell is this?"

"This is the power of Wintervale" I turn to the Emperor "Did you really think we are alone here. We are not. The fire dragons have now come to our aid."

"The dragons of Dragos belong to the Royal family not you."

I growl a translation to the Elder Dragon. He disagrees.

"The Elder Dragon disagrees. He belongs to no one. He says this is his land he was here first not you. In his eyes you are just visiting. The people of Wintervale have the power to call any dragon to our side at any time. If you thought the Ice Dragons changing Dragos to fit their need's was bad, that means you have never met an unbound dragon. There are thousands more of them. Unlike ice dragons who tend to fight only when attacked, Fire Dragons are the complete opposite. Now you are the one with a choice. You either free every single slave you have here in Dragos and I mean every single one. Or I tell the Elder Dragon and the others to attack. I can assure you the few royal dragons you have won't be enough."

The sky is now filled with fire breathing dragons, some even let out a breath or two of fire. I don't really have the power to order around an Elder Dragon but the Emperor doesn't know that nor does he need to know.

Kyresan looks at his father.

"Father I know this is a shock right now but you need to do something before Dragos in no more. Father the war with Wintervale will end if you end slavery."

"Dragos needs slaves. It is a part of our economy."

"I have already proven that slaves are not needed."

A man who looks a great deal like Kyresan steps out of the crowd. The black dragon goes to him.

"Father the slavers started this war now it's time to end it. I am sick of this."

Authors Note:
Thank you all for reading Dragon Kiss. If you like this story please let me know by leaving a like or a comment. If you love this story share it with everyone you know. This story has been losing views even when I was updating twice a week the views began to go down I wasn't able to update twice a week because I started working on new stories. I write these stories in my spare time they are free for everyone. I work several jobs to support my writing and keep it free. 

Dragon Kiss will be in book form fully uncut. There is a word limit on AnyStories I can't go over 3,000 words that is why the chapters are split up into ten parts. Working with this word limit is irritating to say the least and even in the long chapter I have been forced to cut content so I don't go over the word limit. I also write audio stories for my YouTube channel as well as book series I started years ago. Views are important to keep this story going if I wanted to I could apply for a contract on this story however that would mean people would have to buy coins which can be expensive if you need a lot of them. 

Each chapter needs a hundred views or AnyStories needs to stay above a hundred views every 7 days otherwise the updates won't happen every week they will slow down and will eventually stop.

To those reading on Wattpad I know some of you have left comments about me keeping the story going but I can't invest time in a story people aren't reading on multiple platforms. My time is better spent on other stories. I've been trying to have Wattpad is updated on  Fridays two days before AnyStories. As of this chapter the pervious chapter only has 35 views in the next week that needs  to go up otherwise i will not update next week it will be  the week after if it has reached 100 views. Thank you all for reading Dragon Kiss and don't forget to check out The Dark Ones it is now available here on  Wattpad. it will be updated on Mondays.