Calling The Fire Dragons

Start from the beginning

I look around the shop and see an icy blue outfit with white dragons on It. It is not a dress, it is pants but it also looks like it is made for a woman. There is another in black and purple.

"No, no that is not for you" The woman slaps my hand away from the outfit "Those are for the soon to be Empress, not the lowly like of a concubine."

The woman glares at me.

"Where do you keep your slaves?" I ask.

"I don't have slaves here. I only have the one slave."

I look at a young woman who has a deep laceration on her face. It doesn't look like it healed very well. She makes a discreet gesture towards a door with a lock on it.

"I can't stand liars" I walk over to the door and lift up my dress to my knee and kick the door. The door breaks open and the people inside scream.

"You can't do that."

"Shut up" I growled at the woman.

The woman shuts up and backs away from me and she and the other woman run out of the shop. I look at each and every face. I do not know them personally but I do know they are all from Wintervale. They all calm down once they get a good look at me.

"I am here to set you all free. Take whatever you like from this shop. The Emperor is paying for it."

One by one I remove their collars. Once I am done I take off the pink dress and take the icy blue outfit and put it on. It is very nice and light; it feels like fine silk. It is not as suffocating as the other dress. I remove the color from the other slave and leave the shop. I am faced with several guards and Kyresan.

"You are taking this too far, you can't just kick in the doors of people's homes and shops. That is not how we do things here."

"You lied."

"Excuse me."

"I said you lied."

"I did not lie to you."

"Really you didn't lie. If that is true then why are there twenty Wintervale people inside."

"You seem to think that every slave is form Wintervale. I can assure you they are no–"

The slaves exit the shop and Kyresan stops talking he has nothing to say now. The people I just freed are people you can clearly tell are from Wintervale.

"I–I did not know about them."

"Of course you didn't because you don't care. As long as you and your people can do whatever you want but don't have to do any real work you don't care about anything other than yourselves. You said you freed them all but you lied you are nothing more than a liar."

"Tessa please calm down and we will go talk to my father."

"THE TIME FOR TALKING IS OVER" I yell "I am done with your lies."

Everyone in the area is watching us.

"Tessa this is not the way to go about this."

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"

I look toward the yelling and see The Emperor stomping towards us with even more guards.

"Father this shopkeeper was hiding slaves from Wintervale."

"Listen you stupid little girl I will not put up with your nonsense any more. I gave you a choice. Did I not make myself clear? Did I Not get my point across? This is my kingdom."