Everyone knew how crazy Ash and Lu both went for each other. Especially, Lu, he killed, set up anything when it came to Ash. He even killed his own dad because he tried to plot on Ash. That's how Lu met her. His dad sent him to set her up because of some beef but Lu fell in love with her and his dad made him choose and Lu chose Ash.

Makai knew this was hitting deep for the both of them right now.

"When was the last time you talked to her?" Tech asked, rolling up another blunt.

"The day she left. She blocked me on everything so I can't call and I don't know' where she is or if she is even safe cuz I can't track ha' phone" Lu took another pull from the blunt.

Makai sucked his teeth "Ha' ass upstairs in my damn guest room all week. I haven't been able ta' cuddle with my baby all week cus of ha' " He grumbled, very annoyed about that part. Then it clicked that Ariyah told him not to say anything about that.

"Fuck" He mumbled, knowing Ariyah was going to get on him. Lu snapped his head in his direction.

"What?! She been hea' dis whole time and couldn't even say she was straight when I been fuckin' worried sick 'bout ha' ass?!" Lu snapped, about to get up with anger rushing through him.

"Woahhh, chill befo' you do sumthin' you'll regret bruh" ManMan quickly stopped him, Lu was turning red as his chest was rising higher and higher.

"Nah, fuck this shit. A week?! She could pick up or unblock me just ta' know she good fa' a week bruh? Wit' everythin' goin' on wit' dis Sasha shit bro" He said angrily.

Jae gently leaned over to take the blunt from him before he dropped it, making Makai chuckle a little.

"I understand dat bro, I do. I'll be pissed too but think before you go in thea' tryna argue wit' ha' when y'all already goin' thru it right now" ManMan advised, Lu, smacked his teeth.

"Fuck dat. I say go cuss ha' ass out cuz she dead ass wrong fa' dat, especially with everything goin' on" Tech, shook his head. Jae and ManMan both mugged him.

But Makai silently agreed. He wished Ariyah would pull something like that. He would snatch her up too quickly.

Lu smacked his lips "Fuck all this shit. I'm out" Lu shook his head, stood up, and went into the house. ManMan stood up and followed him, they all knew too well how Lu's anger got.

"Damn, I didn't even get ta' say how me and Kassy made it official" Jae shook his head. Tech and Makai busted out laughing at him.

_________________

Charlotte, NC
March 12th
Saturday

Makai sucked his teeth when he walked into the living room and Ari and Ash were cuddling on the couch with Lucky. Where he was supposed to be not Ash and he was fed up.

"Yo' Ash, Ima keep it real witchu'. You gotta bounce" He mugged her, pointing his thumb backward.

Both of their eyes widened "Zahi!" Ari yelled, calling him by his middle name and looking at him crazily. Makai waved her off "I'm deadass. Over here cuddlin' in my spot and shit wit' my family when you needa get yo' grown ass up and go talk ta' yo' nigga" He fussed.

Ari picked up a pillow and threw it at him "Shut up! Now" She gritted. "It's okay Ash," She said softly and rubbed her arm as Ash just held her head down.

Makai threw the pillow back at her "Stop babying her. She has been here for a week when she needs to go talk to him and stop being selfish, Ashlynn." He fussed, and Ari shook her head.