An old villain reappeared

Izuku kept cheering as all the students were in tears. If the minefield wasnt annoying enough, now that two extra versions were running around like a sweep made it just more annoying, Toru wanted to start by blasting one of them in the face, getting rid of them, But Izuku was able to dodge and claimed, if they tried to attack, They would speed up, Which would just be a bigger problem. It made Izuku laugh. Kyoka and Momo were now hiding in a hole made thanks to Bakugo and Kirishima who thought they could tank it, But they were shot back.

'' IZUKU PLEASE STOP THIS,'' Momo screamed with Izuku laughing, at the moment he was enjoying it, But later tonight he would get his ass kicked. He was just hoping for hugs at sleep.'' I cant Mo, Just push past your limits and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!'' EASY FOR YOU TO SAY.'' Itsuka screamed as she was just shot back by an explosion. It had been going for a while and was starting to look sad.'' Fine, Me 3 and 4 please leave. Me 1 and 2 keep going at the same speed.'' Izuku called out with three and four jumping to the side with the rope.

This got it easier, and there was already a burst of bombs gone due to the hard obstacle Izuku was for them, But they were able to push thru. Which thankfully allowed them to push thru the second test. For the second test, Izuku spun again, which caused it to land on the rope pulling. Which Nezu explained.'' For the rope pulling, the challenge is simple, in teams of 2 to 4, you will all take place on one side of the rope, Then fight against Midoriya, First one of their pedestals loses, But seeing as you are against Midoriya, He will be held back, by having near no movement. And if there are less than 16 students that won, we will see it by time survived.

Izuku agreed and jumped up to the stand, It being only around 50 centimeters by 50 centimeters, while the other group, had around 5 meters each, with a meter drop with soft bags being laid on the ground to soften the fall, The first team came in. It was Bakugo, Kirishima, Tetsutetsu, and Sato's turn, a group of powerhouses, Izuku grabbed the rope and stomped his feet down. The first group grabbed the rope aswell, Kirishima at the front, Tetsutetsu behind that, Sato and lastly Bakugo, Who wrapped the rope around himself.

'' Midoriya will only pull when the opposing team has started. Now get ready, and start.'' Nezu said, And they started. The group acted smart, First grabbing the rope tightly, And Bakugo exploded both wrists shooting forward causing the others to pull. The force nearly knocked Izuku off-balance, But with OFA and Furnace going strong at 20% each, he caught himself. As he raised it to 40%, he was back In control, Showing off with one arm.

Dragging their feet thru the concrete, as they struggled, with Izuku only using one arm and smirking.'' Come on guys, Show me your power.'' Izuku pulled more, using two arms, but they were having no chance, The explosions Bakugo let lose didnt do anything. Nothing helped as Izuku pulled them off, But as Bakugo hit the ground, landing right on Sato, something happened, In the gate of the festival site, a portal opened, a purple portal opened, and out walked AFO, causing gasp and shock for everyone. But he wasnt alone, 24 Nomu's followed behind him, each one is made to kill.

'' Hello, Did you miss me.'' Izuku jumped up high and landed in front of AFO, His face from a grin turned into a scowl.'' You.'' Yes me, Now were is my successor, I have use for him.'' Touch Tenko and I will beat you into a pulp, worse than I did during our first meeting.'' AFO laughed, But he knew he needed help to deal with Izuku.'' I have an army, So you won't even reach me.'' So does he, potato face.'' Bakugo said as he and the hero students walked behind Izuku looking ready to fight.

'' Yeah, He might not need it, But he will get it.'' Rumi said as she and Izuku's hero girlfriends showed up, followed quickly by some of the hero friends he met along the way.'' HAHAHAHA, If you all stop me, who will stop the villains in the city.'' AFO said with Nezu speaking in a mic.'' He is correct, The city is overrun by Nomu's and villains, Police have called for immediate support.'' Go, I got this.'' Izuku said with a smirk, as he threw off his jacket, showing weights around his body, That he started slowly dropping.