The hunt continues

As the 15-minute mark was given the students each gave their own sign of irritation. Some didnt even see Izuku yet, well others saw him and just failed to capture him. Izuku was playing with them and they could do nothing about it alone. None of them were really able to defeat Izuku and he had time for all these traps, while people did get trapped, Nobody knew. So if Izuku had set up 100 traps, and 50 had already been triggered, Mostly everyone assumed all had been still in play causing them to be extremely careful.

Izuku however was sitting on the roof catching his breath. This was fun But running for 45 more minutes didnt sound as fun So he decided to use Mandalay's quirk to send a mental message to Nezu.'' Hi sir, It's me Izuku, Could you announce that I will be fighting back when there are 15 more minutes left at the 30-minute mark.'' Right as he finished it His next challenger showed up. Shoji.'' Found the real you.'' You said as he stood in front of the still seated Izuku.

'' Why do you believe this is the real me.'' Shoji looked around with 4 eyes aswell as 2 ears while keeping his normal eyes on Izuku.'' Because I heard you use a quirk.  Something fell which alerted me to your location. Please come quietly and quickly. I really don't want to fight you.'' Shoji said with Izuku chuckling while shaking his head. Shoji took this as not going down that easily and rushed to tackle Izuku. He took a quick breath before using Mirio's quirk and falling Thru the building roof leaving his clothing behind but setting off a trap.

Izuku had placed himself on a landmine of sorts. One as Shoji fell toward it saw it.'' fuc..'' Shoji got off before an explosion of Sero's tape shot out and tied him down. Leaving him stuck as Izuku was two floors below him completely naked in front of Yui, Ochaco, and Tetsutetsu. '' Oops,'' Izuku said not having counted for this. With Ochaco blushing, Yui licking her lips, and Tetsutetsu saying'' Nice cock bro.'' Before Izuku used Mirio's quirk again going toward the basement this time. Where he thankfully had enough time to create himself some clothing right as the three from before showed up.

'' Halt villain, You have no way out. I will arrest you.'' Ochaco said still a little pink on her cheeks. Yui just pushed her out the way going for Izuku herself. But Tetsutetsu was a man of action, not words, So he just ran for Izuku trying to arrest him before the others had a chance too. This got the three of them to start fighting to give Izuku a chance to slip out. When he arrived in an alleyway far from everyone else, He had a chance to create new clones as the internal timer allowed it. So 5 more clones came out to play. With Izuku giving each of them an earpiece that allowed them to communicate,

As everyone split up against Izuku found Kendo and Shishida still stuck, They were however trying to untie the rope as Shishida wasn't able to cut it nor was Kendo able to break it'' Hello guys need some help.'' Oh common haven't you done enough, We get it we are stuck,'' Kendo said irritated confusing Izuku.'' Want me to release you. But if I do, You can't attack me.'' The deal, Just get me down.'' Kendo loudly said clearly irritated. With Izuku walking to a wall and giving it a smack. Which got the rope to slowly get lost and put them on the floor. When they were down, Kendo grew her hand big and punched Izuku away into some trashcans. '' THAT'S FOR LEAVING YOUR GIRLFRIEND STUCK IN A FUCKING TRAP.'' 

Izuku popped his head out as he stood back up.'' That isn't just my fault, Kamakiri was the one to not help you.'' Oh, I am getting him next, But before that, your coming with me.'' Ah lying to me, That isn't nice.'' I am not lying to my sweet boyfriend, I am lying to the villain we need to capture.'' HAHAHA That is why I love you, But your cute looks won't help you.'' Izuku said before flying up with Gran Torino's quirk, he was gone  leaving Kendo and Shishida alone with Shishida running away from Kendo 

Izuku also took the time to place new traps. And right in the middle of setting up stinkbomb trap, He was found by Camie.'' Uhm hey.'' Izuku said not thinking he would be caught like this.'' Yo,'' Is there any way you could like, Not see me.'' Nah fam, I am tots gonna bring you in.'' Izuku then said sorry, Before using Toru's quirk and creating an extremely bright flash, That alerted everyone to that location, But also blinded Camie, She covered her eyes before going blind, with Izuku giving her a kiss as he ran away

They all came together at Camie's location. with most sharing the same feeling.'' Why can't we fucking touch him,'' Mina said irritated.''  I know what you mean, It took me ages to get out those fucking cuffs.'' Kyoka said.'' He is too strong for us to handle alone.'' Sato added which gave Momo an idea.'' What if we work together,'' But the goal is to capture Midoriya alone, That's why there is a price.'' Sero said with Ida shaking his head.'' No Yaoyorozu is correct, I believe it might be a trick from Nezu, To make us believe we don't have to work together But think of it. Midoriya fought the teachers and All Might a while ago alone and nearly won. We don't have a real chance against that,  We are just lucky that Midoriya has not decided to fight us.'' When Ida said it the 30-minute marker was given with Nezu announcing.'' 30 minutes have passed, 30 more to go, And in 15 minutes, Midoriya will start fighting.'' This made all the students give a singular FUCK at the same time

'' But why would they give us a price if we bring Izuku in?'' Setsuna asked With Kendo answering.'' Well, maybe that is the real exercise, it often that heroes team up but only one gets the fame, Maybe that is this goal, We don't need to care about the fame but to get the job done.'' This got everyone to groan.'' I fucking grew up with that fucking nerd and him spouting that fucking shit night and die, How could I fucking let that slip my mind.'' Bakugo sounded disappointed in himself.'' Fine, We need to make small teams. Ponytail, Make something for everyone to communicate with, Then we need team leaders, And groups that are well rounded,'' Bakugo ordered, Pushing his pride aside in order for heroism to really win.

It was something Bakugo had trouble with, But something he did learn. They then started making groups, With the intention of not defeating Izuku, Because well that was just too hard, But to trap and capture him. Hell even by using sneak attacks The only goal was to capture Izuku no matter how sneaky or stupid. They just needed to win.

Team one was Bakugo, Monoma, Kendo, Sero, and Shoda. They were also the ones that first encountered Izuku, With them right away attacking. Kendo jumped up, With Bakugo and Monoma grabbing her feet, She then fell forward with Bakugo and Monoma firing an explosion which shot Kendo toward Izuku with Sero's tape in hand, Which tapped him up completely, But it was a clone.'' Wow, you are all working together it seems, How cool, This will make it hard for the real me to hold out for 10 more minutes.'' The clone spoke to share the info with the real Izuku and the other clones making the ready.

'' Are all teams like this one, You can tell me Itsuka, Kachan, Common, This had to be the smart Monoma's idea, Or was it the underrated Shoda and Sero that came up with it, Or do you have something working in the shadows aswell or is that the whole team.'' The clone without alerting the team passed the into thru toward the real Izuku who wrote it down on a piece of paper. The other clones then received a different Mission. They now had the goal of finding each team and sharing that Info with the real Izuku and to try and split the groups up.

A clone found the next group. The group was filled with all the girls of 1A with Momo as the leader, She had made something for Kyoka that would most likely allow her to hear stuff even better which would also come at a disadvantage. The clone jumped high, Aiming to land right next to Jiro which he heard. The landing itself was loud but Izuku also cheered which was like a shock for Kyoka as she screamed in pain at the sudden sound The clone then rolled forward dodging a light blast from Toru, Before his leg was caught by Tsuyu. Ochaco and Camie then jumped on him pinning him down. Then Momo cuffed him.

'' Damn girls, No love for me anymore.'' Izuku said with Momo creating a gag to silence him.'' zip it, mister,'' Before Izuku was pulled alone toward the main road, Where Team Bakugo also was with the other Izuku, Both weren't sure if they had a clone or the real one. Two clones also showed up both from a different side being chased by their own teams. One was filled with the rest of the guys of 1A and the other was the guys of 1B.

'' I guess team Bgirls was the lucky ones.'' Mina said but she then heard Izuku speak.'' Dont think they are the lucky ones.'' It then showed Izuku grown to 8 meters, holding the girls of 1B in a net made from vines alone with Mineta's grapes only green keeping them stuck in the net.'' You all really dare and attack me, and you all believed I would not retaliate. FOOLISH HEROS.'' Izuku started acting like a real villain which scared the students.

'' Guess we found the real fucker,'' Bakugo said aiming to remove the clones, But then something happened they were not aware of. Each of the clones charged up OFA breaking out of their bindings and jumping next to the large Izuku.'' You are foolish, I am done playing nice, You will all pay with Blood for your actions against me.'' Then the mark that scared the students came.'' 15 MINUTES REMAINING, IZUKU MIDORIYA SHALL NOW FIGHT BACK.'' Right as Izuku began laughing and aimed his hand forward as his clones shot forward all using 5 to 10% of OFA to fight