Preparing for the UA festival

'' So who will do what?'' Izuku asked as he sat down with Eri in front of him while helping her color in her drawing, '' Well we have to have some extra maids and butlers to help you, of course, I Not sure who, Maybe Kirishima, Kaminari, And Ojiro maybe for girls Ochaco, Mina and Toru.'' Why those.'' Camie asked

'' Well I feel like those guys would be very upbeat and friendly which is the need, same for the girls, Tsuyu would also work.  Someone cheerful and really friendly.'' What about Glasses and Icyhot, Isn't it supposed to be high-class.'' Bakugo asked.

'' No offense to Ida or Todoroki but don't think they will work, Ida is a little too serious and Todoroki is a little too socially stunted.'' Tsuyu said with nobody being able to go against that.'' We would need more butlers and maids however, I think it would be better if we first complete the other jobs and then just throw the others in with the butlers.'' Mina said as she thought about it.

'' Well, I would say, Bakugo and Sato as cooks for sure, Then have Shoji, Kota, and Tokoyami as help with that. Then have Kyoka and Momo do music, and maybe some other tricks Have to see who can do what.'' Toru suggested.'' Well, we can have Izuku do some tricks aswell with the number of quirks he has,'' OH I GOT AN IDEA.'' Eri said as she stood up.

Eri heard everything they said and wanted to help in some way, '' Uhm what is it Eri.'' Papa can double himself right, that way you can have multiple papas walking around.'' That is a great idea, People want to see Izuku so having multiple Izuku's would help, That's great Eri.'' Ochaco said with Eri then saying.'' Thanks, Momma.'' This got Ochaco to faint which scared Eri but Izuku caught her and with the whisper of Mochi she woke up again.

With tears in her eyes, she went to hug Eri. '' So is Ocha your momma,'' Mina said a little jealous that she wasn't called Momma by such a cute kid but what Eri said next made up for it.'' I thought you all were my momma.'' Eri was then enveloped in a mass hug by all the girls all having slight tears in her eyes at the fact that they now had a daughter.

'' So the nerd is going to clone himself a couple of times with Ectoplasm's quirk. Then he does a monkey dance in front of everyone a couple of times makes everyone happy while Me and big lips cook shit and you all what either dance around like the nerd or do tricks to entertain all the extra's that show up.'' Jup that is the plan.'' Sero said with a chuckle.

The rest of the day they went ahead and started learning how to do what they did in a maid cafe. This was done by the method of videos aswell as the first had the experience of Kaminari, Sero, and Camie who all went to one before. 

So Izuku went ahead and started to learn how to properly behave, Bakugo and Kirishima were laughing their asses off as Izuku went ahead and started addressing people by master and princess which was an important part, Kirishima however quickly stopped laughing after he was told he also needed to start working on that, This made Bakugo just laugh harder.

Kyoka, Momo, Camie, Aoyama, and Kaminari went ahead and started working on some tricks that they would be able to do at the festival. Momo and Kyoka were working on a song together, Mina went ahead and helped them with a little dance that would be super cute and make people happy.

Bakugo and Sato went ahead and created a menu, Something quick and easy to make that would make everyone happy. They had so far thought of soup which could be made beforehand and a large supply Then eggs as they were easy and quick and everyone liked them.

Sato would make some quick cookies and some other pastries like cakes and muffins. He also like the idea of croissants and fresh-baked bread, Which gave Bakugo the idea for grilled cheese and some other bread-based foods. It would require him to work on his recipe with some of the foods but he didn't mind, He would start off with grilled cheese as people were getting Hungry and Eri asked if she could try one.