•CHAPTER-37•

( Author_Shadow_ made this beautiful cover for me.☝🏻)

"Rooh! Look at me love! If you won't tell me then how would I end your miseries? Hmm?", she just looked down at her hands without saying a single word. Rudra was trying to make her feel comfortable so that she can open up. From all the time he has been with her he knew that there is something that's always bothering her.

There's something that she is afraid of.

He knows that someone is trying to harm her and perhaps she knows that too. The only problem is she isn't opening up. He wants to know everything. He can't see her in such a miserable state.

He wanted to take all her pain away. But for that he needs to know what's causing her so much suffering. Once he knows it he will make sure to never let her cry again. He will destroy everything which is causing her pain.

He sighed heavily as he still didn't get any response. Cupping her face between his huge hands he tilted her head up to make her look in his eyes.

The moment he looked into those beautiful brown beads his heart clenched in immense pain. There was so much pain that he could see through her eyes, there was an untold story which her eyes were trying to decipher. They were begging him to end all her miseries. They were begging him to heal her. He could see it all through her eyes.

After all they were soul mates. She herself had tied the strings of their hearts together. If her heart is in pain then how come his heart won't feel it?

Leaning towards her face he tenderly kissed both of her eyes. She just closed her eyes and felt the euphoria. Even these little gestures of his were enough to soothe her. Each and every action of his gave her comfort, made her feel loved and safe.

He gazed into her eyes wanting her to speak. She knew that she needs to tell him everything. He loves her. She trusts him. There is nothing she should be afraid of. He deserves to know about everything, all of her pain and miseries.

She took a deep breathe before speaking, "There's a l-lot Rudra. I...I have a lot to tell you. I-I just d-don't know how..." her lips were trembling while she let out a few words.

"Sshhh!! You just need to look into my eyes and let it all out. I was always here and will always be. Just say it and I'll make everything alright. Hmm??", he placed a kiss on her forhead assuringly.

She nodded her head. Her breaths were shaky. The unexpected encounter has impacted her deeply. All those memories were running in her mind. She doesn't want any of it to repeat. She doesn't want her past walking back into her life.

"Rudra! A lot of things happened in my past. I'm scared t-that it will happen again. I want you to know everything b-but it's just so difficult for me. I...", she paused for a while not knowing how to tell him everything. That part of her life was traumatic. Just talking about it makes her body shiver. It makes her really uncomfortable.

"I know love. I know that it's difficult. But you are such a brave person. You have faced and fought with your fears a lot of times. I know and I believe that you will do it again.", he has always seen her doing the exceptional. He trusts her. He knows how strong of a person she is.

She smiled and held his hands which were still cupping her face, "I don't know what I'll do without you Rudra. I just can't imagine a life without you."

He chuckled, "Of course you can't! I won't let you." he flicked her nose playfully making her giggle. She was feeling so light and fresh. Each and every little action of his was helping her.