I let out a sad smile she did not know about my dealings with Victoria. I wonder if I should tell her about it but later decide against it it wasn't worth it and I didn't know where to begin.

"And I'm not mad at you anymore for going after those two they deserve it".

She was about to walk out the door before she turns to me with a creepy smile.

"Did you by any chance have any hands in Jessica's accident?".

"No what, no way I would never go that far they found cocaine in her system and I kinda suspected something like that because she was acting weird" I answer shock that she would make that assumption.

"Oh again?" She says most likely talking to herself but I hear her.

"What do you mean again?" I ask sitting up.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" I ask looking at her. She knows something that I don't.

"Um I'm just gonna go to bed" she says getting up off the bed.

"So much for not telling me the truth huh?" I ask glaring at her.

"It's just not my story to tell" she says closing the door softly.

I let out a huge sigh.

I glance at the time on my phone 1:04 a.m. and I still couldn't sleep my thoughts are running wild. I had so many questions. Everyone seem to know something expect me,leaving me out of the loop again.

I just have a feeling that Ava has a bigger involvement in this than I know.

Letting out a sigh  I think it has become my new found hobby.

I slide from under the covers and make my way to the kitchen using my flashlight as the only source of light.

I walk over towards the switch before flipping it. I open the fridge, take out a bottle of water before downing it in one go.

"Thirsty much" someone say from behind me.

I almost drop my phone.

"Don't do that again"  I say turning to Ava who was leaning on the kitchen island. 

"I'm sorry" she says passing me to take out a bottle of water also out of the fridge.

"By the way why are you up at this ungodly hour?" I ask curiously.

"I could ask you the same thing? she says looking at me and taking a sip of water from the bottle.

"I can't sleep"I answer her.

"Same" she says throwing the empty bottle in the trash.

I let out a huge sigh

"You should make that into a career" she says laughing a little.

"Yeah I'm thinking about it, might as well sell it in a jar. I mean if someone can sell farts in a jar I can do the same. Sighs are less disgusting" I say with a little laugh of my own.

"I can't imagine paying so much money for farts in a jar" Ava say with a disgusted look on her face.

"What do you even do with it?. Launch it at your enemy let them smell impending doom?" Ava asks and I shake my head laughing a little. Trust her to come up with a theory for everything.