18+ fairytale

"Donkey.." Shrek wraps his arms around Donkey, feeling his fur in full pleasure.
He moves his hand towards Donkeys massive nipples and starts to rub it around.
Donkey legs out a giant giant moan, he looks up to Shrek, he has a giant smile on his face.

"Oh Shrek, you don't know how long I've been waiting for this.. for you to finally pick me up from his hellhole!" Donkey moans out.
He cabinets creek with the ground of Donkeys moans as the screams of pleasure fill the room.

"Oh Shrek... just pick me up and fuck me already!" Donkeys screams out gripping onto Shrek.
Shrek licks his tongue onto his lips and moves his head below Donkeys donkey ass and slowly licks his under lips.
He looks into his large and wide man vagina and stares deeply Into it before placing the tip of his tongue onto his lips.
He licks up and down watching as Donkey shrieks with pleasure. "Ahh! Augh! Please do me more... please just go into me already!" Donkey screams.
    Shrek pulls our before plunging his head into Donekys man vagina and licking his lips going deeper and deeper into his man vagina, he went up into his main hole and then licked into it, sticking his tongue up and down left and right and straight and back. Licking his lips while sucking on his hole. He watched as white liquid squirted out a high pace and he licked it all up, he licked every bit of cum that came out of him dry until Donkeys legs were clenched together in pleasure.

"...! Oh dear..Ahhhh, Shrek...!" Shrek looks into his eye and then back at his man vagina. Then at his rock hard cock.
He saw Donkey move his hand towards it and rub it back and forth, right to left drawing circles around it.
Shrek moves his hands to Donkeys body and then moves his fingers to draw over Donkeys rock hard nipples.

"Ahh..." Donkey says again, he looked into shreks eyes before plunging his face into his lips, licking it up and down before sticking his tongue into Shreks mouth, savering his Ogre taste. Before pulling out and getting on top of Shrek.
He signalled that he wanted more, Shrek placed his large ogre hands onto Donkey and gripped it hard.
    He started to unbutton his pants, revealing his rock hard cock, he stroked it over and over again.
"Fuck me!" Donkey screamed.
Donkey aligned his pussy into Shreks dick before riding slightly down onto the tip.
Donkey covered his mouth in surprise; a great surprise.
    He looked at Shrek again before plunging down onto his cock.
Letting down a giant scream out..

"That good? Shrek asked donkey stroking his fur..

"Oh yes..!" Donkey answered.