Part-3

Y/N's pov
"I have no problem in this marriage" I got shocked by his words. My heartbeat was raising constantly. " what is your name by the way" he asked like seriously you are asking me this that what is my name and we are getting married next week. He is unbelievable.

"You don't know my name?" I asked "no , you did not introduce yourself." He replied "Oo anyways my name is Y/N" I said "Oo ok" he replied a little coldly. I was taken  aback by his tone but shrugged it off. "Let's go in " he said

(Time skips)

                            A/N's pov
You both went in and sat at the table. "So are you both ready" asked taehyungs father . Before I could say anything he said "yes, we are ready" hearing his reply everyone jumped in happiness " I am very excited for the marriage" said your mother. Everyone talked for a while leaving you and taehyung who was staring at you continuously.

(Time skips ) at home

                         Y/N's pov
We returned back home as we entered in , before my parents could say anything I went to my room. Plopped on the bed all tired after the long day . Why does he wants to marry me ? Anyways let's take a quick shower and sleep . After taking shower I came out and saw my mother sitting on the bed probably waiting for me . "Y/n tomorrow we , taehyung and his mother are going to shopping for your wedding dress and taehyungs wedding tuxedo as the marriage is in a week" she said smiling "ok" I replied. She sighed and said "we are sorry to force you into this marriage but we are doing this for the sake of our company, if you both get married our company is gonna have soo much profit. I know you are not happy with this and agreed because of our happiness" my mother said tears in her eyes " mom it's ok I understand" I said hugging her with tears falling from my eyes . She kissed my forehead and went to sleep. I also slept.

____________________________
                              A/N
Hi people sorry for these short parts but I will try my best to write long once .

Sorry for grammatical errors 🫶🏻