Twenty Eight:

Mulai dari awal

"He's not! I'm just saying. That's what I would prefer to say before I call whoever I end up dating my nigga"

"Nah don't change up now"

"You are so annoying. You supposed to be packing to leave tomorrow afternoon anyways. I don't see a suitcase or bag in sight"

"I'll pack when I feel like it. And besides, I'm not leaving tomorrow afternoon. My flight leave for Kentucky in the morning"

"Like that's any better.. what time?"

"10:45"

"Jeremiah..."

"Isabella"

"Why the hell did you just call me Isabella?"

"You look like yo name should be Isabella with that big ass bun on top of yo head like that"

"Shut up. You always saying something stupid"

"Aye, my momma say that exact same shit when I get on her nerves. But then she end up telling me I act just like my daddy but I don't see it"

"Jeremiah you look and act just like your daddy. Don't lie"

"Ion act like that man. But aye, you wanna do me a favor?"

"I'm not packing your clothes for you"

"Why not? You supposed to be the sister I never had"

"And I strongly believe if you did have a sister she would be more like your little slave"

"You damn right. But that ain what I needed from you yet. I got some food in the kitchen on a plate. Go get that for me please"

"You are lazy as hell" I made a face at Jeremiah while standing up

" I'll give you a dollar"

"Whatever. That dollar can't even pay for one of the charms on my bracelet"

"You know that bracelet came off of shein. I see that wrist turning green"

" boy whatever! Go to hell" I laughed, leaving the room hearing his phone ring

Once I went into the kitchen I saw the plate on the counter and... this boy had to be kidding me.

It was ONE chicken wing left on this plate. He made me get up for a wing

"Ima kill this boy" I huffed, going back into the room with the plate and I could hear him on the phone "you really had me go all the way to the kitchen for one chicken wing"

"You the goat! Thank you" he smiled while sitting up and I pushed the plate in his hand before sitting back down

"That's Brielle?" I could hear Kaleia's voice being that he had the phone on speaker

"Yeah"

"Oh" she blandly responded and got quiet before speaking again "so are y'all really just best friends or what?"

"What kinda question is that?" Jeremiah laughed while I rose my eyebrow

"I'm just saying. Cause y'all always at each other's houses chillin, having all these secret conversations and stuff so I was just making sure"

"Wow" I silently said to myself

"You always thinking stuff more than it is. Brielle damn near my sister. Chill out with all that"

"I was just asking but alright... I'll talk to you later"

"Ight" he managed to get out before the phone wasted no time hanging up