Naoya's eyes widen. Maki grins, pulling her weapon back. One of them is faltering, failing to keep up in new territory, and it's good to know it's not her.

"What? Terrified?!"

Taking advantage of his shock, Maki digs her spear into one of his outstretched hands. It pierces his left palm, making Naoya grit his teeth. With all his might, he grabs the blade before pulling the weapon towards him. In the process, he also drags Maki closer.

"So annoying!"

He grabs her collar before struggling to wrap his free and uninjured hand around her neck. Maki gasps for air, though she starts reaching for something hidden in her uniform. Naoya winces as his bloody hand pulls out his last resort.

A borrowed revolver presses againts his forehead. A tanto-style knife is brought up to her cheek.

"M-MAKI!" Fushiguro starts to panic,

"Tsukumo.. Please help h-"

 Please help h-"

From above his domain, a dragon suddenly breaks inside with a loud roar.

Tsukumo spares Fushiguro a glance-his eyes are wide, filled with both fear and confusion. The blonde woman only chuckles, the heaviness in her heart slowly disappearing as she orders her dragonfly-like shikigami to seperate the two Zen'ins.

The shikigami would then snatch Naoya up, wrapping itself tightly around his body and almost squeezing the air out his lungs. The man winces, finding himself in a position where he can't use his technique.

Maki, who was knocked down to the ground, takes deep breaths as she crawls to her weapon. Her tired eyes then darts to the creature flying above her.

The dragon effortlessly wrecks the domain, eventually turning the surroundings back to normal.

Fushiguro looks defeated as he drops to his knees. Tsukumo leans down and grabs his right arm to keep the boy from face planting to the ground.

"It broke.. My.."

He couldn't say another word. The woman is quick to reassure him.

"Don't worry. It's your first time summoning a complete domain, right? You did great."

Fushiguro nods curtly, "But i feel like.. I didn't do much with it.."

"Give credit where it's due, Fushiguro. I'm surprised it stayed standing for a few seconds even after that dragon came flying inside." Tsukumo says, a grin tugging at the corners of her lips.

"I wonder who it belongs to.."

Her eyes would then meet with Geto, the man responsible for cutting the fight short, and Ieiri. Both came with a horse of their own. No words were said between the three of them until Tsukumo decides to strike a conversation.