06 | Price to pay

"Ohoho?"

"Ohoho?"

A curse chuckles, casually sitting on a tree branch with a smirk. Mahito's dual colored eyes, filled with curiosity and interest, stare at the large hole in front of him.

It started where Yuji Itadori's house stood, and stretched for a few more miles. No trees were in sight, and it seems like this was newly made.

"So this is Satoru Gojo's doing?" another curse, Jogo, ask. Another spirit just stood on the side, disappointed at the amount of plants affected and caught in the crossfire.

"The one and only!" Mahito laughs, "It means he's nearby. And so is Sukuna, i assume? Poor Itadori's not here.."

The curse jumps off the tree, landing besides Hanami. Mahito takes a closer look at the destruction Satoru had caused, quite surprised. If he is the user of both six eyes and limitless whom run away two year ago.. Then how did he become this strong?

Personal training? His own efforts? Or did someone help him?

Mahito smirks,

'Getting closer. Capture him and it's done.'

Without Satoru's power and existence balancing the world of spirits and humans, Mahito can finally live to the fullest! Explore the world like the curse that he is, and maybe harm a few humans on the way.

'Heh.'

"We don't have the prison realm." Hanami reminds them, "And locating Satoru Gojo would be difficult. This forest is rather large."

Mahito shrugs, "Wouldn't it be fun? Like a game of tag! Except Gojo doesn't know he's being chased."

Jogo scoffs at this.

"How do we get the prison realm?" the curse ask, "One of the four big clans has it in their possession. I've heard they move the prison realm every once in a while."

Mahito turns to the two curses, snapping his fingers before pointing at Jogo.

"Bingo! Haha! You're so smart." he grins, "We ambush whoever it is delivering the prison realm."

Jogo raises a brow, "What? Ridiculous."

The curse knew that it's possible for the prison realm to seal at least one of them, and forcefully taking it is already a risk.

Mahito chuckles, "Trust me on this! We'll be able to make a world full of curses in no time." he says with full confidence.

Hanami only shakes his head, wondering who's life would be sacrificed next; he knows Mahito could care less about the lives he'll put in danger,  may it be curses he's acquainted with or humans, so it's only natural to assume that one of them is bound to die.

"Besides.." Mahito spares a glance at the large hole in the forest,

"..I've already created a plan with a sorcerer who's a dear friend of mine! When Gojo least expects it, we strike."