18 | Disbelief

Mahito has a wide grin on his face

His multicolored eyes continues to scrutinize the prison realm that's in his hand. It's interesting how such a small item can seal and contain the strongest sorcerers.

Such a shame that they don't know Satoru Gojo's exact location. The process of turning this world into what it was back in the heian era would probably be sped up if it wasn't for the man still existing.

Curse users and curses can feel it- Satoru's presence still there. Fear.

Mahito can't. What scares him further makes him curious and thrilled. Although he would appreciate it if Gojo finally shows himself. The hell.. All that sneaking and stealing only to end up like this? Still in hiding?

He pulls a face, "it's so boring here.."

"How about you stop complaining?"

Jogo clicks the roof of his tongue. He swore to whatever god there is- he's going to pull out Mahito's eyes from his sockets one day. Taking the prison realm was already risky, and this man child had the guts to complain? It makes his blood boil. Literally.

"Hey! Don't take my spotlight." Mahito then turns to Jogo, "Shigemo's slow. Should i have asked Eso and Kechizu to search Itadori Yuji's home instead?"

They're the two out of the ten death paintings that Hanami stole due to the sole reason that it piqued his interest; of course, Mahito had to find two innocent civilians who were.. Willing.. To swallow babies. It's more grpahic than that, actually.

Oddly enough, one of the death paintings was missing, though Hanami could care less anymore.

"Why even send him out in the first place? The brat's house was burned down." Jogo says.

Mahito cackled with laughter, his voice echoing throughout the wrecked and broken down house that they resided in. It was alright for him to scream and shout all he wants- no one would hear it anyway.

Mahito then turns to jogo, making eye contact.

"Oh..~ Trust me. Something more than burning happened there.."

He knows. Well, it's more of a strong hunch that may be right. Something just seems so suspicious about that forest- cursed energy would be so strong in the night then suddenly disappear in the morning.

To add to that, they still don't know if Itadori's still around. He's sukuna's vessel, and Mahito needs him for his plan.

"How could you be so sure?" Hanami, who has been listening, chimes in the conversation.