Prologue

Everyone has heard of SCP-231. There are 7 of them. Made to bear the Scarlet King's children. But did you ever know that there was another one? Hidden in the safety of the woods, living in isolation? And she gave birth to another of the Scarlet King's children.  And that was you. She named you y/n l/n. You were born with black robes, a plague doctor mask was stuck to you face, you had big white wings and an angel halo floating above your head.

Your mother lived with you and took care of you for some time, not attracting any attention from the outer world ......... until disaster struck. The forest was on fire. She put you in a boat and had to abandon you. The boat followed the current of the river and landed in a part of a forest that you had never seen before. But unlike the forest that was on fire, this one was not. 

                                                                        Y/n's Pov

I remember my first day without my mom, it was terrifying. (Flashback) "Mom where are you?" I wondered where my mother was. I was washed up on the shore of the river. The last time I saw her was when she put in a boat and let the current of the river pull me away. I struggled to find myself good shelter because it was raining but I was able to find a cave to spend the rest of my day in. And I had to survive by my own from that very day.

(Back to the present) I don't know how many years have passed since that day, but I know that I'm still in the body of a child. I guess I age really slowly. Because I seem like 6 years old when I am older than that. I haven't been counting but I sure that I'm more than 400 years old. Speaking of weird abilities, I have; I don't really need to eat anything, and I can lift things with my mind. I know I'm weird, but I'm myself and I can't really change anything about it. I sighed and began to fall asleep.