Chapter 4: The Incident

This day would be one of the worst in Arthur's history. With Alfred leaving off to parties, Arthur depressed as ever, and a whole night of panic attacks, he was giving a report to do and finish by the end of the week. Great, more work. After it was ready he went up to the teacher to turn his work it, it hit him that at the very end of the report paper you had to read it to the class. A speech. As if life couldn't get any better! Arthur sighed and walked to the podium, setting his papers down and getting ready to read his report when one of the football players who happened to be Alfred's friend started to chuckle. Arthur tried to ignore it, but the laughter got louder. It soon was too loud to even ignore. Arthur didn't look up despite his need to body slam the boy down. The football player continued to laugh, yelling out "He can't even read a damn report!! What's wrong? Your accent getting in the way?" He soon started to imitate Arthur's British accent,along the kids around him laugh. Arthur tried his best to ignore it, reaching into his pocket and holding something tightly as if he were to take it out. The boy continued "You worthless piece of SHIT!! Don't you see no one wants you here?!" The teacher tried to stop it, but the kids continued laughing, the bully continued to rant, and Arthur was starting to have a panic attack. The kids laughed and laughed at Arthur, unable to control themselves as well. The bully stood and said "...ya know what?! Since no one wants ya here, why don't you GO KILL YOURSELF!! Go CUT YOURSELF like the little EMO BITCH YOU ARE!!" Arthur then had enough. Soon the laughter of the children turned to screams of terror and fright. The teacher calling the number 9-1-1. Arthur had pulled out a ten inch blade, and jabbed it straight into his stomach as deep as he could, twisting it then soon falling to the floor UNCONTIOUS.