Chapter 2: The Meet

When life couldn't get any better. Being given left over lunch, being picked to be the last person to pick up sports equipment. It was torture until he met Alfred Jones. The day was October 1st, and Arthur's P.E class was outside on the field's track. As usual, Arthur didn't change into his gym clothes. He was failing the year anyway, so why try now. Arthur was stuck walling the track, over hearing their gym teacher tell "ALRIGHT STUDENTS!! KEEP OFF THE FOOTBALL FIELD! THE PLAYERS ARE PRACTICING FOR TONIGHT'S GAME!!" Arthur lifted an eyebrow, wondering why he should even be here. He could be behind the school having a nice smoke and a drink. The girls soon started to squeal, the players practicing as usual. Arthur looked over at the field, listening so his heavy metal, and that's when he saw him. The sat quarterback running the field. Alfred F. Jones. At that moment, Arthur fell head over heals for the guy. I mean who wouldn't? Strong, tall, popular. Though Arthur didn't care for popularity, he loved tall strong guys. He was gay, having been liking guys since he changed his look. He no longer found girls attractive and just hated being helpless. Besides, he was more like a woman than he was a guy. He loved being the girl in the relationship and he loved every second of it. He wanted Alfred for himself, to be held in his strong arms. But if Arthur would tell his feelings to Alfred, he knew that he was going to be made fun of so why add fuel to the fire. A few days later, Alfred teased Arthur as any other person would. Arthur couldn't stay mad at him, not even BE mad at him because of his stunning looks. Oh well.