03 Highschool Magical

Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap

This was the sound of one particularly rainy night as a white-haired woman with red eyes hurries through the quiet outskirts of Fuyuki city. While it would be understandable for someone without an umbrella to be running through the rain to find shelter. But that would not explain the dread on her face and how she is passing through every roof, desperate to escape from... something... or someone...

As she turns around, she could vaguely see a lanky purple figure far in the back quickly approaching her from the back, its features vague. 

"Get away!" She breathlessly shouts, and despite trying to sound threatening, her voice came off more as pleading. The lady tries to hinder it by pushing down various trashcans and other things to no avail as the being merely hovers over them.

The chase continues, this time she goes into the thick nearby forest as she mutters to herself, "If I can just get to that castle I can-" But before she could finish her thought, she trips on a tree root she wasn't able to see, spraining her ankle. She groans from the pain before quickly looking back. She might not be able to see that being, but she is sure as hell that it hasn't let up on its chase. With that thought in mind, she soldiers through the pain to stand up.

Or at least she tries to. However, the moment she stood at full height, a purple gloved hand lands on her head, sending a shiver down her spine as its fabric caresses her soft silvery hair. She freezes from terror as the hand slides down her hair before clamping down on her pale face. The hand then forcefully turns her head to its face and...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

"Why are you screaming? You helped make that story." A girl with a black pair of twin tails complains as her other classmate screams herself into coughing. 

The classroom's lights are flipped on as a boy wearing glasses, turns off his flashlight. "I am glad to have destroyed the vixen's eardrums with that story... even if it meant sacrificing my dear classmate's throat." He pushes up his glasses before walking back to his seat.

The English teacher at the time, a woman with a dark purple shade of hair looks shaken up as she looks at the student with the glasses, the fear still fresh in her mind. "T-that was g-gr..." She takes a deep gulp before continuing. "A great little story Mr. Ryuudou. Well done."

The boy proudly pushes his glasses up, the shine covering his left eye seemingly accentuating his pride in his work. "Much appreciated, Miss Kazata."

After managing to recompose herself, Miss Kazuta stands in front of the class to congratulate the boy. "And with Mr. Ryuudou's work, we have shown everyone's work for this week's activity." She then looks at the clock and sees that it's almost recess time. Seeing this, the woman then turns to everyone and announces, "Alright, before you go. One last thing. Earlier this morning, our English teachers were told that an all-high school play will be happening two months from now. So, if any of you are interested, please speak up. Auditions will be starting tomorrow and ending exactly a week from now. If you want to join, just head over to my desk after school to sign up, kay?"

The students all collectively give their responses. Shortly after, the bell rings and they all leave the room.

Issei Ryuudou begins making his way through the halls of Homurahara High where he is waved by a couple of people...

As he turns the corner, he is confronted by a cocky voice. "Hey there Ryuudou-san."

Issei turns to the side and looks at Shinji with two of his female classmates right beside him.

"Hello, Matou-san. Lively as ever, are we?"

"Of course, Mr. President of the Student body."

"So what is it, that you want, Matou-san?"