Chapter 6 - Adoption

It's been a year since Jisoo left Seokmin alone in this world and he still can't move on. He won't move on from Jisoo who showed him how pure love was.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol always come to his apartment to check upon him. "I'm okay so don't worry about me." He assured the couple with a soft smile. "And I want to adopt children because that was Jisoo's wish." Jeonghan nodded and patted his back gently, giving the other a little hope. "Let us know if you need help Seokmin. We'll help you and we're just one call away." Seokmin chuckled and nodded. "Thank you hannie."

After months of legal procedures, Seokmin will finally meet his children today. Lee Jihyun and Lee Junki. He was waiting for them in front of the orphanage and smiled softly when he saw two kids, a boy and a girl shyly walking toward him. "Hello kids, I'm Lee Seokmin, your dad!" He introduced himself happily. The small boy giggled and introduced himself too. "I'm Junki! And this is my little sister Jihyun!" He excitedly showed his sister while giggling. The little girl smiled shyly. Her smile. Bright like Jisoo's.

Seokmin finally found his little moons who will stay beside him and listen to his story about his beloved moon who was watching them from up there.