𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

My name is Elizabeth Crawley. I am the daughter of Lord and Lady Grantham, sister to Mary Crawley, Edith Crawley, and Sybil Crawley. Sybil is my twin sister (we are the youngest in the family). She is about 2 minutes older than me, so I guess that makes me the youngest.

I am very close to her and we are almost like the same person. I am also very close to many of the servants. Those include Anna, Gwen, Daisy, Mrs. Hughes, and Mr. Carson. When I was younger I used to spend almost every day in the kitchen helping Mrs. Patmore with baking, helping Mrs. Hughes tidy up the servants hall, or even helping Mr. Carson sort out the wine cellar or even polish the silver.

I'm quite different from all of my sisters though. As I said before I was very close to all the servants which my sisters found rather odd, except Sybil of course she liked them too. Other than that I also didn't really like to get out much. I would rather stay at home and read a good book, or do embroidery with Mama, but my sisters would like to go and socialize and have gatherings with others. I felt and still do rather differently but in a good way. Now though as I've gotten older I still do many things I did when I was younger, like spending time with the servants or reading, even embroidering.

Though I still haven't found anyone suitable for loving or marriage. It's really a silly thing, I believe. I never really connected with anyone, my sister's always have. Men are always waiting at their doorstep. I don't really mind though no one ever really talks to me anyways. I believe it's my shyness and how I close off from everyone that pushes them away. One day I know I will find the one for me though. Time will tell, and I'm waiting. I'm good at waiting, being patient, after all I'm Elizabeth Crawley.