Chapter 35 "Time To Plan Our Future"

Harry’s POV

It’s now been about six months since Darcy was born and Tyler had his birthday a little while ago. Now since Sara turned 19 we are the same age and she keeps asking when she can be turned. I haven’t really answered that question..... Yet...

We are loving the new house and everyone is over here all the time, Niall has been living with us for about a month since Liam, Danielle, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn & Perrie are all lovie dovie while Niall is single, he fines it depressing.

It’s good because he babysits the kids so Sara and I get some alone time.

“Hey Um Harry?” Sara mumbles into my chest, I pull her away from me and whisper-

“What Sara?”

“When are we setting the date?” She asks me and it hits me like a ton of bricks. I’m such an idiot, i forgot about us getting married, with having Darcy, buying the house and always worrying about Vampires attacking.

“Soon babe, I promise, maybe we can start planning today?” I ask smiling at her and she nods.

“We can plan where and who we are going to invite i guess today” Sara says smiling.

“Okay, go get change and we will go do some site seeing to find the perfect place for our special day” I say and cup her cheeks in my hands and kiss her forehead softly. I feel her giggle against me and twirl away from me and running to our room to get changed. I grab some clothes from the folded washing and throw them on.

 “Hazza, where you two love birds going?” Niall asks me, holding a box of Nandos, how does he never gain weight, i mean seriously, all he does it eat.

“Um.... Sara and I are going.... Site seeing, could you look after the kids again, sorry Nialler, I will pay you back tonight” I say, putting my hands in my pockets

“You don’t need to pay me back Haz, i love watching the children, they keep me happy all the time” Niall says smiling and I nod.

Finally Sara comes out after being in our bedroom for a whole hour but she still looked amazing.

Harry & Sara’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=72415363

“Come on Harry we need to go, morning Nialler” Sara says smiling and hugs Niall then walks over to me, locking hands with me.

“Alright, bye Niall” I say waving to him and we walk to my range rover and jump in. We travel around the town to find a nice place for our wedding. After about five hours of driving we find the perfect place for us to have our special day.

We take a quick photo and start to call a wedding planner about our location and they say it’s very popular and very beautiful. We then drive home and walk inside to find Niall asleep on the couch with Darcy in his arms sleeping as well, Tyler is sleeping on the beanbag surrounded by toys and the TV still going. I take a quick photo and put it on Twitter so dam cute.