~| 𝘱𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘰 | 𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗉 𝗁𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗍𝗈𝗇 |~

story: male x fem! reader
Y/N pronouns + identity: she/her, female, straight
character pronouns + identity: he/him, male, straight
includes: fluff
time: 1804 (Philip isn't dead. Yw)
warnings: none. besides inevitable cringe :)
notes: I personally think this one is cringe.
words: 1811
——————
song: Almost Is Never Enough
artist: Ariana Grande, Nathan Sykes
"So close to being in love.."

——————"Y/N, Hello!"

——————
"Y/N, Hello!"

You looked to the woman who opened the door, "Hello, Mrs. Hamilton." You greeted her with a warm smile. "Y/N, sweetheart, I told you to just call me Elizabeth or Eliza! No need to be formal." She said to you with a smile, making you giggle and nod. "Oh, yes.. Sorry, Eliza." You chuckled nervously.

She waved it off, "It's alright, it's alright." She reassured you before inviting you into her home, The Hamilton Household.

As you both walked in, you immediately saw children running around. Some of them were chasing each other. Others were running away. Besides that, there was another child reading a book. You knew all of these people extremely well. Your father was good friends with Alexander.

You thought they were more than friends at one point...

Moving on.

After a few moments, some of the children noticed you were there. One of them gasped, "Y/N!" They said excitedly. You smiled at all of them before they came running over to you, tackling you with hugs. You let out a laugh before you hugged them back and greeted all of them.

Suddenly, you saw a man in a green suit with long, dark hair walk down the stairs, looking tired and stressed. Once you saw him you smiled immediately. As the man saw you he smiled as well, immediately recognising you as you immediately recognised him.

"Well, if it isn't Miss Y/N Laurens! My favourite child." He said jokingly with a smile as the both of you walked over to each other, embracing each other into a warm hug. As soon as the rest of the children heard his comment they snapped their heads to him. "Hey!" They all said in unison.

You looked at all of them and giggled before looking back to the man. "It's very nice to see you, Mr. Hamilton." You bowed at your head at him.

"Y/N, please. Call me Alexander." He smiled at you, making you nod and let out a small chuckle. "If you say so, Alexander." You smiled.

You then glanced over and saw a familiar gentleman walk into the room. The familiar gentleman you haven't seen in a while.

The gentleman went by the name 'Philip Hamilton'. His hair was curly and his face was covered in adorable freckles. He wore his suit that you always saw him wear. And those beautiful, sparkling hazel eyes. The sparkling hazel eyes that you fell deeply in love with-

Well, according to what you say, you are apparently not in love with the boy. Though it was pretty clear that you were in denial about it.

Anyways..