~| 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸? | 𝗆𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 "𝗆𝗃" 𝗃𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 |~

story: fem x fem! reader
Y/N pronouns + identity: she/her, female, bi
character pronouns + identity: she/they, demigirl, pan
includes: fluff
time: 2017 (Homecoming era)
warnings: none?
notes: none :>
words: 927
——————
song: Does He Know?
artist: One Direction
"Does he know that you'll never go back?..."

——————"So, Y/N

——————
"So, Y/N. How has life been for you?"

You sighed, "I mean, nothing much has been going on but it's been good." You responded as you looked to Michelle.

You and MJ were at a cafe, hanging out. It was like a weekend tradition. You were best friends with Michelle. She's been there for you throughout everything. From your homework, to your crushes, to your heartbreaks. They care about you a lot and you care about her too.

She nodded, "How have you and Peter been?" MJ asked, making you freeze for a moment. You then sighed and shrugged, "I mean, it's been okay, I guess." You responded. MJ frowned and noticed your change in mood. Your once bright smile faded slightly.

"Hey, I know that look." Michelle called you out, "What's been going on between you and Peter?" They asked you, making you sigh.

"Peter hasn't really been.. close to me recently. He's become more distant and more busy with his Avengers responsibilities and stuff. He barely gives me attention and shit," You said as your frown became more visible, "It's like he forgot I existed." You continued sadly.

"What about when he does have free time?" MJ asked. You sighed again, "He just hangs out with Ned" You shrugged as you took a sip from your coffee.

MJ's eyebrows furrowed, "I'll talk to him." She stated. You looked to her and shook your head, "No, MJ, it's fine. I'll deal with him later."

"No, Y/N. You deserve so much better than this. You're literally his girlfriend! He should know and treat you better." Michelle protested. You looked at her and sighed as a smile appeared on your face. "Thanks 'Chelle." You said as you smiled.

"Of course.."
——————
"What the hell, Parker?!"

Peter looked at Michelle, confused. "What is it, MJ? What did I do?" He asked, worried.

"You idiot! I told you to treat Y/N well throughout everything! And now I'm hearing that you're not even spending time with her anymore?" MJ scolded Peter. He looked at her, starting to get scared as she continued to scold him. But then anger started to build up in him too.

"Well, I'm an Avenger now, Michelle! Plus, I need to give Ned attention too! It's not like Y/N is the only person in the world!" Peter reasoned in an angry tone.

"Peter, this is your girlfriend we're talking about! You should be treating her like she's the only girl in the world. You don't know what to do for her, you don't really know her either!" MJ shouted. They then let out a small scoff. "You're just being a really shit boyfriend at this point." She pointed out.

"I'd like to see you be a good partner to her then." Peter growled.

MJ looked back at him, "I know I'll be a good partner to her. But y'know, she chose you instead so.. If you want some tips, then just come to me." they sneered.
——————
"Y/N? What are you doing here so late?"

It was around 11pm and you were in front off Michelle's apartment door. Of course, MJ was surprised to see you there this late.

"I, uh, I low-key felt kinda lonely, and I want to talk to someone about something... And things are.. complicated with Peter, so I just decided to come to you.." You explained with a small, nervous smile. Michelle felt her cheeks heat up slightly as a small smile appeared on her face. "Oh! Okay, well, you may come in." MJ said as they stood to the side, letting you walk in their apartment. You stepped into the apartment and glanced around.

"Nice place." You said as you glanced around. "Thanks." Michelle smiled as you both walked to her living area.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" MJ asked as she sat on the couch. You sighed as you went over and sat next to them. You then looked down and began to fiddle with your fingers. You weren't exactly sure on how to tell her, and you were quite nervous to. Even though you trusted them with your life.

But now was the time. Now was the time to tell them.

"I think- No, I am bisexual.." You said, looking to Michelle. "And.. I've known this for a long time, but I wasn't exactly sure on how to tell you." You continued as you looked at her. "Plus, you're probably the first person to know." You informed them with a nervous chuckle.

"Well, first of all, I accept you. And I always will." MJ said with a smile. "And I know you know that, because you know I'm pan."

You sighed, "I know, 'Chelle. It's just.. the reason why it took me so long to tell you is because.." You looked down.

"I like you." You began, "My feelings for you made me realise that.. I might be bi. And over time, I finally realised it was true." You continued as you looked down. "And Y'know, as I started dating Peter, I just shut my feelings out but then they just took over again."

"Does he know?" Michelle asked you, making you sigh and nod your head.

"I actually called it quits. I didn't want to make it more complicated than it already was." You informed MJ, making her nod. They then looked back at you.

"Does he know that you're here?" Michelle asked. You shook your head. MJ then nodded,

"Does he know that I feel the same way about you?..."