~| 𝘴𝘩𝘦 | 𝗓𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒𝖺 |~

story: fem x fem! reader
Y/N pronouns + identity: she/her, female, bisexual(?)
celebrity pronouns + identity: she/her, female, pansexual
includes: fluff?
time: 2019/FFH era.
warnings: Cringe ;-;
notes: Idk what happened to my writing. It's probably my mental health getting to me or smth. Anyways, If you tell me it's shit, then let me remind you that I
already know.
words: 467
——————
song: She
artist: Harry Styles

words: 467——————song: Sheartist: Harry Styles

——————
"Zendaya!"

Zendaya snapped out of her trance and saw Tom and Jacob looking at her.

"Goodness, are you alright? You didn't answer me after I called your name like, 5 times!" Tom asked her. Z's eyes widened, "Oh! Sorry, I uh.. It's just.." She sighed, "Something... well, Someone has been on my mind.." She looked down nervously. Tom and Jacob looked at each other for a second before going to Z.

"Well, you know you can talk to us about it, Z. We're here for you." Jacob said to her as he went over to her. Zendaya smiled at Jacob slightly, "Yeah, I know." She let out a small sigh as she looked down again. "Do you want to talk about it?" Tom asked her gently.

Zendaya sighed, "Well, there was this person that I met a couple of days ago. And she hasn't left my mind ever since." She explained.

"Oooh, are you in love?~..." Tom teased as he wiggled his eyebrows. Zendaya hit his arm, earning a small whinge from Tom as he rubbed his arm in pain. "No, I am not in love, Thomas. I just met her like a week ago!" She responded to him, scoldingly.

"True. But the fact that they haven't left your mind since last week is saying something." Jacob shrugged. Tom nodded in agreement.

"When did you meet her anyways?" Tom asked her. Zendaya thought for a moment before responding, "When I was dropping off my nieces and nephews to school. I know it's a weird place to meet someone, but y'know." She responded, making him nod in response.

"What's she like?" Jacob asked, earning a sigh and a smile from Zendaya.

"Well, she's got this amazing personality. She's sweet, she's kind, she's funny and charming.." Zendaya described the image she had in her mind. "And she's absolutely gorgeous. Her Y/H/C hair is literally glorious. Her style is great. And her smile.. God, her smile.." She trailed off, daydreaming.

"Do you know her name?" Tom asked. Zendaya snapped out of her day dream and looked to him.

Zendaya then rubbed the back of her neck and chuckled nervously at the question. "W-Well.. I, uh..." She began before saying her answer.

"..No..." She admitted nervously. Tom and Jacob looked at each other before looking back to Zendaya in shock.

"You seriously didn't get her name?" Jacob looked at her, shocked. "Well, it was only a few minutes! I had to get other things done that day!" Zendaya proteseted. Tom sighed and shrugged, pinching the bridge of his nose a little bit before looking to Zendaya again.

"Well, hopefully you see her again soon. That way you can actually get her name!" Jacob responded. Zendaya sighed and nodded.

"Until then," Zendaya sighed,

"She just lives in my daydreams."