Square One

"You look terrible." Matt jokes, stitching up his left thigh though by this point he envy's Peter's healing factor.

"I'm assuming I don't need to tell you the obvious?" Peter asks as he grabs thread and needle, helping Matt with his back slashes.

"That you tried to convince a bloodthirsty woman to let you help her? No, you don't. I did hear her scream the name Agatha, mean anything to you?"

"No, could be any Agatha for all I know even another vampire."

"There's probably more out there than we realize, seems the vampiric mythologies are true after all."

"Oh great, what are we the vampirebusters now?"

"We might have to be, besides I need to know if she's the one responsible for the other missing officers."

"Maybe she'll talk to another vampire?"

"Your friend Morbius?"

"He's our best bet right now, but I unfortunately don't know where he even is at the moment."

Peter's spider sense goes off before the sound of an explosion shakes the Baxter Building, the three heroes running back to the cell only to see the fiery destroyed remains of it, the vampire woman nowhere in sight.

"Aw man, Reed's gonna kill me!" Johnny exclaims distraught while the other two grab fire extinguishers, putting out the fires.

"Well now we're back to square one." Daredevil sighs, putting out the last of the fires and looking down to see his stitches bleeding.

"H.E.R.B.I.E.!" Johnny calls out as the Fantastic Four robot rolls over to them.

"Oh dear Johnny what did you do now!?" The robot exclaims in disbelief looking at the destruction.

Johnny sputters feeling betrayed by his own family robot before he turns back to the red wearing heroes.

"You guys better leave before the Fantastic Four sends you two a bill!"

"Fine! Basketball on Saturday?"

"Yeah of course." Johnny replies nonchalantly, dabbing up Spider-Man.

Spider-Man and Daredevil leave the Baxter Building and head back to Murdock's penthouse.

"Well this has been a complete dud of a night, getting our asses kicked by a vampire woman and losing her in the same night hurts the ego." Spidey groans, looking down at his damaged blood covered suit.

"We're gonna need some divine intervention against this threat, meet me tomorrow at Clinton Church. Goodnight Peter." Daredevil heads inside his apartment leaving a blood trail, Spider-Man looking out at the view of Manhattan and sighs.

Somewhere in Manhattan

"Welll look at you sweetie, you've haven't aged a day." Agatha's sweet voice compliments as Wanda opens her eyes and up to see her witch friend upside down.

"Thank you Agatha." She replies, getting up from the ground and dusts herself off.

"Anytime sweetie, it's what I do best." She waves it off, her fingers sprinkling purple sparkles off them.

"They are aware of the Vampiric world now."

"Then you know what you must do Wanda, you wouldn't want another incident involving the exposure of your race's existence to humanity?" Agatha asks her as she circles around her, pressure upon Wanda's shoulders.

"I..." Wanda hesitates, Agatha getting in front of her face, bending down to look into her red eyes with her purple ones.

"I what?" She asks sternly, intimidating Wanda for the answer she wishes to hear.

"I will." She clears her throat, wishing not to disappoint Agatha.

"Good girl." Agatha smiles, placing her hand against Wanda's cheek making her flinch and closes her eyes in submission.

"Rest for now sweetie for tomorrow night you finish the hunt, don't disappoint." She pats her head and vanishes in a puff of smoke.

Wanda transforms into a bat and flutters away to her abandoned estate where she resides from the rest of the world.