Prologue

On a Tuesday in February 1999 Natalia Alianovna Romanova found out she is pregnant. She had been sick every morning for a week straight, so one of the only people who cared for her and older widow by name of Melina got a test for her. Luckily she got the test before anyone else noticed. Melina said she would keep the secret but also told her if any one found out about the pregnancy Natalia and anyone else who may have known would be killed. A week later it was announced the widows in training would be sent on their first mission. Anyone who failed to complete the mission would be killed. Natalia and her sister Yelena were in the same widow class as they were only two years apart. So Natalia (with the help of Melina) did the only thing she could think to do. Grab her younger sister and run.

Catch the first ride posible to america where they could start a new life.

Or could they?

This is just a bit of background knowlege for where the begining of the story will take place.

This story will revolve mainly around the relationship of Yelena, Natasha, and the baby. As well as the family they will find themselves in later in the story. There will be some ships but thats not the main focus.

Nick will be their father figure and Melina the mother figure. Their not in a relation ship though because ew. Nicks the father figure for the simple reason i dont like Alexi. He will make an apperance though.