[This is a flashback scene and I didn't know how to put this into an explanation so I just did this. Imagine Yusuo is explaining this]

Yusuo looked into the destroyed kitchen, flinching when he heard the sound of a beer bottle hitting the countertop. He held his 7-year-old brother closer to him as his mother went into a giggling and hiccuping fit. She turned her head, looking into the living room through a massive hole in the wall. She laughed and gasped "you- you look.. funnyy.. cool mask buddy" she grinned for no longer than two seconds. Yusuo held his breath as he watched his mother fall to the ground the minute he heard the sound of a gunshot. The glass bottle shattered on the impact of the concrete floor at the same time as his mothers head. He could only stare as he watched blood flow out of his mothers head. He looked into her eyes, they were lifeless, he was confused on why she was motionless on the floor. He then flinched when he heard a soft and confused voice whisper
".. are you... okay..?". He didn't even look at Okasu, he only stared at the scene.

A strange man dressed in weird clothing stepped in gingerly. Unlike the woman with abnormally long hair put neatly into a ponytail who jumped through and started rummaging through the whole kitchen, putting any drugs she could find in her pockets. The man observed the body, then stuck his hand gently into Yusuo's mother's pockets and pulled out the syringe filled with heroin and put it into his small bag. He looked at the woman and shared with her
"you have those small bags for a reason Makoto..."
"oh, I know, I just can't be bothered constantly opening and closing them". The man sighed in anger
"ah yes, you're too lazy to put drugs into a bag but you're not too lazy to beat a 13 year old or make out with Ashimato?". Makoto snapped her head to look at the man
"you leave her OUT OF THIS-". Both of them turned to look at the doorway. The door was close to falling off its hinges which made a screeching noise so the light patter of footsteps could barely be heard. Makoto whipped out her gun again and ran after the footsteps, being followed by her companion.

"Please.. stay quiet Okasu.." Yusuo and Okasu huddled up in the wardrobe. The heavy impact of someone's shoe hitting the door made Okasu make a small squeaking noise and stare through the small crease in between the wardrobe doors.
"Come out you little.. twits" Makoto fired a gunshot near the bed and Okasu made another squeaking noise.
"There you are you little brat.." Okasu buried his head into Yusuo's chest before getting grabbed and violently ripped out of his arms. Okasu was sobbing uncontrollably as Makoto grabbed his hair and pushed him onto the floor. The man grabbed Yusuo around the chest with one arm, securing Yusuos arms, and covering his mouth with the other. Yusuo struggled and tried to force his hand off of his mouth. Eventually, a small part of his mouth could be seen so he opened his mouth as wide as he could, and bit him.
"FUCK" the man yelped, raising his hand, clenching it into a fist, and putting a hard blow on Yusuo's shoulder. By now, Yusuo was sobbing and constantly trying to fight back. When he finally broke free, Okasu had already been dragged away and his cries had went silent. The man kept grabbing Yusuo's clothes and dragging him onto the floor.

He left with a few bruises and scars from when the man tried to knock him out. He looked around in the snow for any blood from his brother but there was nothing. Only the tiny drops of blood coming from himself.

[End of flashback & explanation]

Naomasa finished writing down a few notes. As he was reading back, he worried. A long haired woman named Makoto...
".. hey.. can you give me a bit more on that description of Makoto?".
"Uuhhh.. she- she was tanned.. and had blonde hair" Naomasa sighed in relief.
"Would you like to.. move on from that topic? I can tell you don't really like talking about it" Yusuo nodded in response.
"How about.. your quirk. What's your quirk?" Naomasa asked.
"I.. I'm not sure but I can make my body muscly, I didn't use it.. with my brother because I wasn't taught how to use it and I was scared I might hurt him..".
"That's a very cool quirk, I'm sure that will make you a good hero" Yusuo froze "a hero..?"
"yeah, a very strong one at that" Yusuos eyes lit up and he smiled at the remark. Naomasa wrote down "quirk - hardening. Little knowledge on how to use it responsibly".