ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

Comincia dall'inizio

"No, I was talking shit. I would have to live with the consequences of having unprotected sex. I still don't want to have kids."

"Let's say in like a year, would you just have one of my babies? Please?"

"I'm sorry, Babe. I just don't want to be a mom."

"Try to put yourself in my situation. How would you feel if you wanted to be a mom and I didn't wanna have no babies? You'd be pissed off, right?"

"Maybe. I don't know."

"You never ever wanna have kids? Because of what happened last time you were pregnant?"

"Correct. And I didn't wanna have a kid when I was pregnant. I kinda didn't have a choice."

"Oh. Well, just consider it. And I don't mean now, I mean in like a year."

"I don't think my mind is gonna change, but I'll try. I guess."

We got out of the shower and then I put on my outfit for the day:

(A/N: For my visual learners <3.)

♕♕♕

"Nai, why we gotta go to the fucking mall at 10:30 in the damn morning?"

"Nobody asked you to come. I do this because it be easier to get in stores."

"I wasn't about to let you go by yourself  with no panties on. You act like you don't fucking own underwear."

"You want me to put some gotdamn panties on? It is not that fucking serious."

"It ain't that fucking hard to just wear underwear."

He get on my damn nerves. I just don't like wearing underwear for real.

"Well, would you shut up if I did?"

"I'ma shut up when I feel like it."

I rolled my eyes and went to my underwear drawer. Like, how the fuck you just gon tell me to put on some panties? Sin is so bold.

"Don't roll yo eyes at me, Kanai."

"I am grown. I am free to do whatever I wanna do."

"Not to me, you can't. When I tell you don't roll your eyes at me, I mean it."

Boy, bye. Sin swear he be in control. He better be glad he fine because he wouldn't be telling me shit if he was ugly.

Yes, I dated an ugly dude before. I just didn't think he was that ugly before I got serious with him.

I was finally done getting ready. I didn't feel like putting no panties on. Sin is coming with me because of that.

He act like I'ma cheat on him or something.

He usually doesn't even have a problem with me not wearing panties. I don't know why chose today to be a pain in the ass about it.

"Come on, Babe," I said as I grabbed my purse.

He got up and put his phone and wallet in his pocket.

"You wanna take a picture real quick?"

"A picture?"

"Yeah."

"Just one."

We took a couple pictures and then we left the house.

We got in the car and then let the air circulate while deciding what we would listen to.

"Baby, we not listening to Jhene Aiko's angelic ass music today," Sin said shaking his head.

"Well, Babe, I don't wanna listen to people wanting to shoot their ops in the face today."

He started laughing.

"You think I wanna listen to sex music when we ain't even having sex?"

"You think I wanna hear people going to buy brand new glocks and catching bodies when we not about to go catch no bodies?"

He laughed harder like I was joking. I wasn't joking.

"You know what, Nai? We gon listen to the damn engine because I'm not doing this with you much longer."

"Well, I don't understand why we can't just decide on something and be done."

"Because our music taste is so different. And because you always be in control of the music."

"You can have it. I don't care."

I really do care though.

"Alright. Fix ya face."

He put on Wicked Freestyle by Nardo Wick. He know all the damn words too. I don't know what the fuck he be saying.

We rode to the mall without saying much to each other. He was mumbling the words to the songs. And he was turning me on with his driving.

Y'all know how dudes drive with that one hand on the wheel and the other one just chilling. I could smell his cologne too. And then his face made it even better.

"You liking what you see, Luv?"

"Yeah."

"You wanna have sex with me, don't you?" he chuckled.

"I kinda do."

"Well, the sooner we get out of this mall, the sooner we can get home and do what wanna do for real."

I don't even think I'ma take that long in the mall today.
♕♕♕

ᴀ/ɴ:

ɪ ᴡᴀs ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴏᴜᴛ sᴏᴏɴᴇʀ.

ʟɪʏᴀʜᴡʀɪᴛᴇsss♕