sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

6 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ғʀᴏᴍ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ...

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ; ɴᴀɪ

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
ᴍᴀʏ 12

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋᴍᴀʏ 12

It's been 6 months...

A busy 6 months.

I started traveling more. I opened up another salon. I've been making a lot of money. My social media platforms got bigger.

I started a clothing line. I launched like 3 makeup collections in 3 months.

I have been so successful with my businesses and everything.

Aside from that, Me and Joseph started dating. It's good so far, but it's just that the guys hate him.

Every time Jodie is around, they ignore him and talk to me instead.

Sin hates him most of all. He doesn't like that I "dropped" him for Joseph.

Donte isn't the most fond of him, but he treated him better than the rest of them.

Jodie doesn't she a problem with me having guy friends at all. He's tried to bond with them in the past, but it never worked.

He's never liked Sin from the get. Sin hardly even talks to me and that's fine.

My dad isn't the most fond of Joseph either. He said he would've preferred Sin, but he understood why I let Sin go.

Hermione had my little brother. His name is Kian, pronounced (Key-ahn).

He is so cute and I'm obsessed.

My little baby Kash travels with me. He has a passport, a birth certificate, and an ID. I got him a microchip too. That way if he gets lost, I can always find him.

He eats and sleep all day and he likes to play with Meechie and Donte. He don't too much fuck with Sin or his big ass Cane Corso.

I tried being friends with Glock, but she too damn beastly. She mean as fuck.

Anyways, I'm on my way to the airport to get on my flight back to California.

Me and Kash have been in New York for like 3 days for some work. I did some people's hair and makeup and did a photoshoot.

I'm taking a break when I get home.