ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ; sɪɴ

ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ, ғʟᴏʀɪᴅᴀ
sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 21

"Donte, let me in this gotdamn door," I said as I rolled my eyes to myself

"I'on know about that," he said from behind the door.

I pulled 5 hundred dollar bills out my pocket.

"I got $500 right now. Just open the door, man."

He opened the door and held his hand out. Niggas always want some money.
I put the money in his hands and he let me in.

"What room is Nai in?"

"The last one on the hallway."

I went upstairs and found her room. I walked in quietly and she was in the bed, asleep.

I sat my bad down and took my shoes off. I went on the opposite side of of her and laid down. I cuddled her which kind of made her wake up.

"Donteeee," she whined with her eyes still closed.

I kissed her face until she fully woke up.

She yanked away and sat up.

She turned her head and jumped.

"Sin! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I told you I was coming."

"Leave!"

"Talk to me and I will."

"I don't even know why you wanna talk so damn much," she rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom.

"Because you trippin."

She got her suitcase off of the floor and sat it on the bed.

She continued to walk around the room as if she was looking for something.

"Can you sit down for a minute?" I asked.

"No."

She walked out of the room and I followed after her. This girl got me doing shit I'an never did before.

"Donte, why you let him in here?" she asked walking past the couch that he was sitting on.

"Because he gave me $500 and he wasn't gon leave and he probably would've broke the door...you know how impatient he is," he whispered the last part.