ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ; ɴᴀɪ

ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ, ғʟᴏʀɪᴅᴀ
sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 20ᴛʜ

"Why you mad at him?" Donte asked me as I did my makeup for my event

"Because."

"Of what?"

"He was getting a lap dance from some girl in the club and I know we not together, but I'm still jealous. And then the girl gon' text me and tell me how good he fucked her..blah, blah, blah. I'm not even mad at him."

"Then why you block him?"

"Because I'm trying to get ready and have a clear head for my event and I can't do that with him calling me every five minutes."

"Unblock him, Girl."

"No, he can go talk to the other girl. I don't even know why he keep tryna fuck with me if he fucking other girls. I guess if he can't get it from me, he gon' get it from somebody else."

Me and Sin haven't had sex yet because I want to be in a relationship and know that I can really trust him before I give up my body to him.

At the rate we're going, I don't think we're ever gonna get there, so I'm over it.

It's like one day we're good, and the other we're not.

"I can tell he really likes you."

"Mhmm. Can you pass me that gloss right there?"

The event is small. It's just me launching my new "Pretty in Pink" collection. It's where people come buy stuff from it and I talk about it.

Donte passed me the gloss and I put it on. I was done with my makeup. It was a smoky eye with a pink underline to match the theme.

(A/N: I don't know shit about makeup and I just be writing shit, so bear with me. This is what I was talking about though↴

 This is what I was talking about though↴