Chapter 28

Blue Hyacinth Pack:

It's been five days since MewGulf wedding. They enjoyed some time there and now it's time to go back.

They packed everything to go back and Mew was showering while Gulf went out to the beach side to have fresh air to relax his mind. When Mew finished showering he looked in their room to find Gulf and went to the balcony where he saw Gulf sitting on the shoreside.

He dressed up quickly and walked to Gulf where he was sitting. He came behind Gulf and whispered in his ears.

Mew: My Luna.

Gulf didn't even flinch at all but he got a little red on his ear due to the sudden warmth.

Gulf: Yes my sweet Alpha.

He looked around and cupped his Alpha's cheeks and kissed him on the lips.

Gulf: What makes you love me this much?

Mew: Huh?

Mew doesn't know what he was thinking but he can say for sure that Gulf was distressed about something that showed on his worry-filled face.

Mew: What happened Gulf?

Gulf: Tell me why do you love me so much?

Mew doesn't want to see his mate brood over something that makes his smile disappear so he said what he feels.

Mew: Gulf, I love you. I love you just who you are. It's definitely not because you are my mate, I love you. Definitely not. But I am grateful to Moon Goddess that you are my mate and I get a chance to meet my mate. First time I saw you I was so mesmerized by the beauty then when I started to know you I liked you more. It's not specific to mention that I like you because of this. But I like all of you. Like I like the way you are speaking, the Bambi eyes which always look at me love and care. And you care for all your people even though you never had a chance to see them before but when we were working on the project you were so concerned about your people and you want to know them. After you meet my parents you care for them like how you care for me and you literally treat Nong Arm like your brother. There is nothing I can't like about you. I like all of you Gulf.

Gulf was a crying mess when he heard what his Alpha said to him.

Mew: Now tell me what happened? What makes my mate smile disappears.

Gulf: Why are you not telling me what my father told you at the wedding?

Mew: Huh?

Gulf: I saw you and Dad speaking after you excused yourself to go to the restroom. Since it takes more time I went to check and you were speaking with Dad in the garden. Your face was so sad and worried when you were talking.

I thought you would tell me later when we were alone. So I was expecting you to say something for 5 days but you didn't tell me.

Mew: No Gulf, it's not like that I don't want to tell you...

Gulf: I understand Mew, I know that you don't want to tell me because you don't want me worried about what Dad said. I know you love me so much that you don't want to tell me. But we are husbands, we are mates and I am your Luna. I want you to tell me what happened so that I can make you feel less stressed. It's not only you who love me so much but I love you most. Most in the entire Cern. I don't have anyone other than you. I love you so much Mew. I want to share the burden with you.

Mew: Gulf....

Gulf: I am still waiting to hear but only when you are ready.

Gulf was about to stand up but Mew hugged him tighter.