11

❝Mistakes are prove that you are trying.❞

You also saw her die, am I right, Hanagaki Takemitchi?

_____

|a glimpse of the future|

"Mama~"

"Yes, Yuri-chan?"

"I miss papa, when will he comes home?"

"Be patient, honey bunny. Papa, will be home any minute by now."

"Hmp! He is always away, I hate him!"

"you didn't mean that right, princess?"

I stare at my daughter's eyes as it gleam with happiness and run towards her father. I sigh in content and watch the scene unfold. Those two are like sewed together, it's hard to separate them.

He, look up and stare lovingly at me. Which I somehow cringe. "Bruh, stop eyeing me in that way...." he raise his eyebrows and smirk at me. That smirk that I always love.

"I have the right, babe. I'm your husband after all."

I playfully rolled my eyes at his silliness. I approach them and give my beloved husband a hug, which he gladly return, squishing our little munchkin midst of us.

"How's you're day, my love?"
I shrugged my shoulder at his question. "Good, except for those times this little munchkin throw tantrums."

He chuckled and kissed my cheeks before looking underneath and pinch Yuriko's cheeks.

I step away and go to the kitchen to ready our dinner. I let the two spend more time together, since it's rare for him to come home early.

After I cooked, we ate our dinner happily. Our little munchkin tells her father what happened today and the other day. I'm smiling the whole time, feeling contentment and love watching them interact.

Night came and my husband was tasked to make the little munchkin sleep. However, due to Yuriko being her, she whine about sleeping early and the Two end up playing until Yuriko's tiredness made her fall asleep.

My husband tiredly jump onto our bed. He shift closer to me and rest his head on top on my breast. He sigh softly. "I kinda want a son, babe."

I snort and playfulling pinch him. "Share mo lang?"

"tsk."

"Hey! I'm just kidding! Pfft---"

He glared at me. "I'm not joking! Stop laughing!" I laugh hysterically at his expression. I really love pissing him off. "Pfft... okay, I'll stop.."

He sighed in frustration and pin me down. His body hovering mine. "I ain't joking, when I said I want a son. So you better give me one, babe." I wink at him. "We can adopt—"

"No."
He lean closer and whispered to my ears. "Yuriko takes her appearance from me, so I want a son who will bare the same face as you have."

"How confident are you?"

"Babe, I trust my semen. So you should trust it too."

"wow..."

I stare at him unamused and with a pout. "Do you even know how painful giving birth is?!" "No, it's wasn't me who'll give birth anyway." "EXACTLY!"

He groan in protest and tighten his grip on me. "Com'on don't be kill joy." I sigh heavily and slowly nod my head. Damn. I guess I'll endure 9 months of carrying a beach ball again, huh?

_____
Third Person's Point of View

"Look what do we have here, the great Kawaragi Senju And Hanagaki Takemitchi. Wait are they on date? Should I report it to Sanzu, that his sister is on a date? Nah, he'll probably say ‘Fuck, who cares’."

Yumiko whistle and buy an ice cream from the vending machine. She choose Choco-mint flavor to try if it does really taste good. She stare at the food for about a minute, debating on ‘eat it’ or ‘don't coz it'll probably taste bad’. For God's sake, mint and Choco will never taste good when combined. For her...

As she tried it one she could only said, ‘dammit’. It taste bad, for her. She dont know why people buy this shit when it taste bad. For her....

She throw it away and stalked Hanagaki and Brahman's boss. Coz why not, kokonut.

The couple stop on the train station, she squinted her eyes and look directly at Senju's eyes. Yumiko, widen her eyes when she saw a scene where Senju lies on the road, bloody and barely breathing.

Yumiko smirk at bit when she saw Hanagaki froze on his spot like he also saw what she saw.

Yumiko approach Hanagaki silently and put her left hand on his shoulder and whisper on his right ear.

“you also saw her die, am I right, Hanagaki Takemitchi?”

After whispering those words she walked away like nothing had happened. On her peripheral vision, she saw Hanagaki's frightened face as he look back and forth.

Yumiko laugh a bit. “He should be weary of the people around him, he wouldn't know whose the enemy if he act like a dumb shit all the time.”

_____

i am aware of the grammatical errors and the misspelled words in some chapters.
i will edit some soon, so please bare with it for the mean time.
(◐∇◐*)