5

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Who is Dazai Yumiko? How did she became a detective at such a young age? How did she manage her schedule for the next day the fact that she's a student, a detective and most importantly a delinquent? How?

She's Dazai Yumiko younger sister of Dazai Osamu the former Port Mafia Executive and now a not so famous detective. Yes her brother was a former criminal, a killer, a murderer. People think Yumiko will end up the same path her brother did in the past but how could they say such a thing? Yumiko is a happy go lucky teen who loves suicide in funny way. But why her as well as her brother loves suicide so much?

( w a r n i n g: not canon )

Yumiko and her brother was abandoned by their parents leaving them on the door step of port mafia's hideout. Port mafia took good (meh) care of them but in exchange, her brother needs to serve the port mafia like their dog. Ordering him to kill innocent and non for the sake of the mafia even if it's against his will.

Osamu and Yumiko has the same traits. Both love suicide, childish and secretive. Secretive, 'cause they manage to keep and hide their hatred, preventing themselves to not harm innocent people again.

It's kind of sad, yes they act happy but are they really happy inside? Do people care if those siblings feel alone? Do people care about their feelings? How about...

Do people care if they lose their lives?

Yumiko never really felt happiness from the start, she's covering her sadness with her signature smile with her funny ways of killing herself and so everyone think she's okay but truth to be told she's just a hopeless, sad and alone human who needs a hug of comfort.

.....................

"just because I carry it all so well doesn't mean it's not heavy" she quietly said to Sanzu. Her eyes shown sadness and despair, it's not her usual happy trait, not wearing her mask. Sanzu's heart pained for some reason, the feeling of being stabbed makes him shivered a little.

When Sanzu said he will follow Yumiko he literally did. He found her on a lake near the bridge. He greeted her but never got any response so he was quite shocked when Yumiko suddenly talk.
"We are similar in some ways."
Sanzu said out of nowhere. Both fall in a comfortable silence. Savoring the peace of the night.

"You know...
I'm not really an only child." Sanzu stated talking his eyes held no emotion as he continue what he is about to say. "I'm the middle child of the Akashi family. Takeomi being the eldest and Senju the youngest."
He added and stop.

Sanzu look at Yumiko's eyes. "You See this scar? I got this back when I was young." he sigh, "My sister thought that blaming me would be the right thing to do."

His eyes shows nothing but blankness. A void of nothingness to which Yumiko can understand.

"After my parents die I choose to leave our house, change my last name into Sanzu, forgetting my siblings and building new memories. I work hard to keep myself alive, I didn't dare to ask for Takeomi's help neither did he care for my well being. Everything change when I met Toman, Toman wecomed me and even gain a position as the 5th division vice captain. When I met Mikey I already sworn to God that I wouldn't betray him and serve him for the rest of my life. He is the reason why I'm still alive and who ever try to defy him shall die painfully into my hands."

Yumiko stare at Sanzu with pure admiration. She admire how loyal he is to Mikey and how strong he is to survive in this world.

Although, it's a little scary. Imagine the lengths he will do for Mikey.

Sanzu hear a soft chuckle coming from Yumiko's mouth. "Are you a gay or something?" she tease making Sanzu irk. "You're ruining the moment." he growled with a scowl face. Yumiko chuckled more standing up offering her hand to Sanzu.

"Let's go Mikey and the others are probably waiting for us"

Sanzu smile. A genuine one as he accepted Yumiko's hand gripping it tightly.
"Yeah, let's go."

_____

EDITED!!!