10

❝Be not afraid of greatness. Some are being great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.❞

Pfft. Threat me as your enemy then, Kawaragi Senju.

_____

Third Person's Point of View

"This is a very serious matter."

"hmm."

"We should start thinking of way..."

"make sure THAT way won't harm us...."

"of course, you think I will let myself die?"

"no but if you're in a verge of death, please don't hesitate to grab my hand so I can join you"

"no shit Sherlock"

Kokonoi on the side deadpanned.
"seriously, what the fuck?" he don't know what they're talking about but the way they talk, it sound so serious, so eerie for two crazy people.

Meanwhile the two crazy people, grit their teeth as they think of a way how to save their selves. "Damn, Haru this is all your fault!"

Sanzu gasp dramatically and glared at Yumiko. "Me!?" Yumiko point her index finger and him. "YES!"

"why me?!"

"If you didn't do it, we will not be in this situation!"

"fyi! it's not me! It's you!"

"so you're blaming me now?!"

Mikey appeared out of nowhere, sighing heavily before approaching the crazy duo. "shut up"it was a simple words but it did stopped the two from arguing. Kokonoi on the other hand, was wondering how could their boss handle those two. The fact that, they're not only troublesome but also a crazy human.

"btw, I've thought of your punishment"

This made the two froze and internally scream. They look calm outside but a mess inside. Their mind ate in chaos and full of negative thoughts. Afraid of their boss punishment.

"w-what i-is it bo-sss?"
Yumiko asked sweating and fidgeting. Mikey then eyed her for a second, wondering what's wrong with her. "Ah, finish those files over my desk, make sure before the end of this week you'll give it back to me. Understood?"

The troublesome twosome salute and mouthed 'aye'. Before storming out of the room.

"what happened boss?" Kokonoi ask curiously. Knowing nothing about the cure situation the two was in.

Mikey shrugged his shoulders and didn't say a thing, exiting the room to go to his favorite place leaving the confused Kokonoi in the room.

"Damn. So, no one's gonna tell me what's happening?"

_____

As the troublesome twosome dash away to get the files on Mikey's office, the two suddenly stop on their tracks as if remembering something.