7

Not Canon
YUMIKO's POINT OF VIEW

When was the first time, the first time I have done suicide?

Oh yeah, how can I forgot about that. It was after father nearly raped me and fortunately didn't get a chance to do the deed when mother caught us, of course being a WIFE she got very mad to father as well to me.

And that time, I was like, What? Why are you blaming me too? It's him! The one who nearly abuse me? You should at least comfort your own daughter instead of saying ‘WhY dId YoU sEdUcEd YoUr OwN fAtHeR?’

She beat me up really rough. I hadn't awakened my ability that time, so I nearly died. She called me Slut for no reason. If I weren't a child back then, I would answer “Ain't you the one who's a slut here?”
She only care about herself, money, and fame. She was very obsessed to the point she denied having kids, her reason is we'll become a hindrance to her popularity.

I was 8 years old when I lost my temper.

I.....

I killed my mother infront of her supporters.

My first kill was my own mother.
I didn't get caught because I was hiding on the shadow. My brother didn't blame me or hate for what I did. He merely said "She deserve it."

To be honest I was terrified from what I did. Every night I keep having nightmares of my Mother begging to me not to kill her. But what I can do? What done is done.

Still...
Regret really comes at end, huh.

I don't know what we did on our past life to endure such a bad childhood. Was I, a murderer? A killer? A hitman? A rapist? Oh, shit no God. Welp, there's a big chance being once a rapist, maybe I had a dick that time. Enough with rapist Shit Shit shit. It makes me shivers, like yuck how disgusting ew no.

"So what's the fuss all about?"
I ask blankly when Sanzu and Koko lend me to the highway. Man, don't tell me they'll kill me by making me hit by a truck or something. That's sounds nice, tho.

"Apparently, some gang challenge us. And of course, we humbly accept their request." Sanzu replied chucking like a crazy hospitalize man from mental institution.

Koko snort at my reaction. "Don't laugh at me, Money freak" Koko gasp dramatically. "Money freak?!" I roll my eyes playfully. "Ain't you said you want money something like that?" Koko furiously shake his head as a sign of denying. "That's false accusations"

"Ok ok, Kokonut"

"Where here." Sanzu announce cutting out talking. I turn my gaze onward and saw Mikey and the gang facing another shitty looking gang. Is it normal that only the main characters have good looks, meanwhile the side characters like them looks like an undeveloped sperm?

"I've been waiting." Mikey exclaimed. And I put my arms around his shoulders. "You sounded depress, boss" Mikey roll his eyes in manly way and took a step forward leaving me behind and the rest.

Mikey give our opponent a mischievous smile before looking back to us.

'smile more depressed boy, you look handsome'

"Destroy everyone."

And with that we made our move. Uncaring who will die as long as we're unharmed. Unbeknownst to me someone is staring at the scene right above in us.

'what gotten on to you, Yumiko?'

----------

EDITED!