Louis ran into the kitchen , where his phone was indeed ringing on the counter . He picked it up and saw Niall's contact name , grinning as he pressed the green button .

"Hey Niall ."

"Hey Lou , ehm - I'm at the front gates . I'm pretty sure it's the right place ." Niall said , "I mean , there are literally no other houses , or - or mansions , castles , wherever it is you're living , around the area . So , so I'm here ."

Louis was already on his way to the control board in the lobby , he opened the gates' camera and smiled when he saw Niall in his car , "Yeah , you're in the right place . I'm buzzing you in . Oh , Liam and Zayn are right behind you too . Just in time ."

"Great , see you in a bit ." 

"See you ." Louis grinned as they hung up , Harry walked into the mansion and joined Louis in front of the control board , seeing the three cars pulling into the long driveway up to the mansion .

"I'll go take out the drinks ." Harry gave Louis' waist a squeeze and went to the kitchen .

Louis bounced on his feet as he waited for the knock on the door , he fixed his hair and straightened his clothes . He almost felt stupid for being this excited over a group hangout , but then he thought about it again , and realized it was something he hadn't done since he was in middle school - even elementary school .

There was a knock on the door , Louis pulled it open and smiled widely , "Hellooo ."

The three guys walked in with smiles on their faces , Louis gave them each a greeting hug and closed the door ; he gave Liam a side hug , since he was holding three pizza boxes with one arm . Liam and Zayn were already familiar with the mansion so they headed towards the kitchen , where they heard Harry making a bit of noise .

Niall looked around himself , "This place is proper nice ."

Louis hooked his arm around Niall's elbow , "Let's go say hi to Harry , then I'll give you a little tour ."

Niall let Louis lead him into the kitchen , where Harry was just handing two beer bottles to Liam and Zayn . Harry looked up when he saw the two walking into the kitchen , his eye twitched a bit at the sight of Louis with his arm linked with Niall's , though didn't say anything .

"Hey , thanks for having me ." Niall smiled and held his hand out for Harry to shake , Harry shook his hand , "Hope you have a great night . I dare you to have a better night than Louis would have ."

"Impossible ." Louis grinned and gave Niall's arm a gentle squeeze , Niall thanked Harry again when he handed him a beer bottle .

Harry opened another beer bottle and turned to Louis , "Beer or something else ?"

Louis scrunched his nose a bit , "Coke maybe ? Don't really like beer ."

For Niall , it was still a world wonder to watch Harry Styles doing something someone else asked him to . He watched as Harry opened the fridge and took out a can of coke , he opened it and handed it to Louis .

"Thanks ." Louis smiled , then tugged at Niall's arm gently , "Come on , I'll give you a tour ."

"Meet us outside at the firepit when you're done , baby ." Harry called after him .

Niall let Louis lead him out of the kitchen , "How do you keep this place so tidy ? It looks like a pain in the arse to clean ."

Louis giggled , "Once a week a team comes over and they do a bit of cleaning . The place is always fairly clean so there isn't too much work to actually do , but they do help a lot . The only place they don't go is the second floor , though , that's for Harry and I to keep clean ."