The Iris Civil-War

Mulai dari awal

Richelieu: I missed you mon amour...

Minato: Yeah, I did too.

We then kissed, not caring that Enterprise, Takao, and Saint Louis were there.

Takao: *whispers* See Enty... they really love each other.

Enterprise: *whispers* Yeah... Love is beautiful isn't it?

Saint Louis: *whispers* Seems like they no longer mind showing their love in the open.

Richelieu and I stopped kissing and looked at them.

Richelieu: Ehe... sorry my friends, I just haven't seen him in a while.

Takao, Enterprise, & Saint Louis: It's fine.

Minato: Anyways, let's get back to base.

Everyone: Right!

Takao got her rigging as we went on Saint Louis's ship.

Five minutes later

As we came back to the base, Richelieu and I went to my office to start planning the war against Vichya. I noticed Nico sleeping on my chair as we entered. I told Saint Louis, Takao, and Enterprise to help the Iris Libre get ready alongside some other shipgirls.

Richelieu was carrying some paperwork alongside notes of the Vichya Dominion shipgirls.

Minato: Alright. Let's get started.

Richelieu: Mhm!

Richelieu: This is the main leader, Jean Bart, my sister. She can rival my strength however I don't know her true power after the Iris Orthodoxy fell.

She showed me the next.

Richelieu: Tartu, Vauquelin, Le Malin, and Le Mars are all destroyers. Jean Bart is probably planning to have them charge into our fleets because of their speed.

Sending them to disorganize our frontline hm? Heh, we'll see about that Jean...

Richelieu showed me the next batch of shipgirls.

Richelieu: La Galissonnière, Foch, and Algérie might serve as dummies to tank our hits but they are pretty strong to retaliate. We should watch out for Algérie specifically.

Minato: A tank hm? Seems like we need someone to easily destroy that strength of hers.

Richelieu: Lastly, Gascogne and Dunkerque. Dunkerque wields a very slim sword but don't let it deceive you. A blow from that can lead to heavy damage. Then there's Gascogne, she's a priority ship so we should have Champagne take care of her.

Minato: Alright... thanks for the information.

Minato: Here come look at this. I made two fleets to take them on as you were talking.

Richelieu came over to me and saw my fleets.