Sunday

It is rare for the BAU to have days off, wherein there are no calls and cases for them. Y/N and JJ are currently in bed. They haven't got up from the bed and are just cuddling with Y/N tracing shapes on JJ's exposed arm. "We should go out and go to the park. Play some volleyball maybe and have a picnic while at it?" Y/N broke the silence and looked down at JJ. "Hmm yeah, should we ask the team or it's just us and the boys?"

"Go ask them, the boys would love to play with their aunts and uncles. Plus, the more the merrier. Matt could bring Kristy and the kids and I heard Joy is in town she could bring Kai."
"A family day with the BAU sounds fun. Let's get up, I bet Henry and Michael would love this plan." You both got up and went straight to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and lunch that you'll bring to the park while JJ went to wake the kids up. You called the team and they all agree to meet at the park. JJ came down with the boys. She has her hair up in a ponytail and she's wearing a gray tank top and black running pants. "Hey, I'll take care of that. Go and change." She took over your place and you gave her a kiss before you leave to go change.

You arrived at the park, got out of the car and carried everything you need, and saw that Rossi and Luke are already setting the table up with the Simmons just arriving. You arrived at the table and greeted your friends, "Hello family. Glad we're doing this, and I apologize for the sudden plan. I just thought about it since it's a beautiful day out."
"Y/N, no worries. It's nice to have this little picnic with you all. The kids are excited to meet your boys and Kai. Rossi, are Joy and Kai coming?" Matt asks and Rossi answered, "Oh they are, they went back to the car. Kai left his running shoes at the back of the car, they'll be here soon."

A few minutes later, Garcia, Reid, and Emily arrived carrying mats and chairs. To your surprise, Morgan and his family are with them including Kate and Hotch along with their kids. "Hey, we're here. Where are the little munchkins?"
"Hey Em, they're all over the place. I think they're playing tag."
"Oh, they are? I want to join them." Says Garcia as she hugged everyone present. "Hotch, sir. I haven't seen you since Mr. Scratch. How are you?" You hugged him and helped carry the soda bottles. "Y/N, it's nice to see you again. It's been a long time and I thought Jack could use some time to be with the other kids and for us to catch up."

You all finish setting the table and mats and started eating. You all talked about how you spent the week off and what other plans they have. After eating, you got up and grabbed the ball. "Okay everyone, gather up. Our first six would be Matt, Luke, Hotch, Emily, JJ, and Garcia. The next team is Tara, Morgan, Kristy, Joy, Henry, and Jack. Alright, now we have our twelve players please decide who your captains are. The captains come to me for who will have the ball first with a coin toss."

The kids along with Rossi and Reid are cheering loudly and clapping. JJ and Joy went to Y/N. "Okay ladies, heads or tails?"
"Heads," JJ answered confidently.

"Okay, love." You tossed the coin and it landed on tails. You and Joy laughed at JJ as she stared at the coin blankly. "It's okay love. Now you just have to beat Joy's team. Ladies, go back to your teams, and good luck."

Joy served the ball and was received by Aaron and tossed by Luke. JJ hit the ball with Tara receiving but missed, the point given to JJ's team. As the game went on, they reach for a tie. Henry served the ball and it was an ace. The team celebrated and you looked at JJ looking proud of Henry's achievement. Henry served the ball it was another ace, with their team winning the game. You all cheered and you raced towards Henry hugging him and saying, "I'm proud of you kiddo, you did a great job."

"Thank you, mama. I'm glad I took an interest in mom's sport."

"Nice game, love. How are you feeling." You asked JJ when she got close to the both of you.

"Oh, it was fun. I couldn't believe Henry defeated us, how are you so good at this buddy?"

"Well, mama and I may or may not be playing whenever she's free." After the game, you all sat and let the kids play on their own. Occasionally joining them just for laughs and to give pointers on how to properly play.

You all bid farewell, you had already packed the things you have brought and put them in the car and went back to help JJ carry the boys back to the car. As you were driving back home, the sun is setting. "Did you have fun babe?" You start to have a small conversation with JJ. "Yeah, Emily and the ladies thought we could do this again but this time at the beach. It warms my heart to see the boys be free with the other kids, this could be a monthly or annual thing from now on."

"I won't say no to that, so when are we going to the beach?" You looked at JJ while she laughed at you.

"When? We'll never know unless these serial killers decided to take a break then we can continue that beach trip." You both chuckled. A few minutes later, you arrived home. You looked at JJ and saw she was sleeping. You got out of the car and carried the boys one by one back to their room.

When you finished placing the basket in the kitchen, you went back to the car and woke JJ up. "Hey sleepyhead, we're home now." She opened her eyes and smiled softly at you, "Hi." She greeted with a raspy voice. "Come on, let's get you ready for bed. Want me to give you a half bath before sleeping?" She nodded and reached her arms out asking to be carried. After her bath, you both lay on the bed cuddling until you both drifted to sleep.