2; Red strings

Key;
N/N = Nickname
F/N = friend's name
F/D = favourite drink

"come onnn, N/N, sign up!" your friend, F/N, cried as they ran up to you, a pleading look on their face. "no, you already know that I don't want to, plus it's an overnight job!" F/N sighed, like they'd done many times before. "Y/N, that was the security position, and I agreed with you it wasn't good. I'm on about the animatronic handler position for the only animatronic others are scared of, Sun's counterpart: Moon!"

You rolled your eyes, but let your head drop. "yea, okay, I'll.. think about it. Okay?" F/N brightened, clapping. "thank you!" a car horn sounded close by and F/N turned. "listen- I have to go, but I promise you won't regret this!" they yelled before they took off in the direction of the car. You turned, you needed to get home.

~ Timeskip: thirty minutes later ~

You'd sat with your phone in your hand, mulling over the pros and cons of it all. Eventually, you click on F/N's contact and message them.

Fine, I'm in.

The response was almost instantaneous.

Yes yes yes!! Thank you, I'll tell
Jax right away!

'Jax' was a codename; no one had seen or heard of this guy before, but he was the highest of the highest. He was also F/N's boss. Obviously.

He texted back just now- he said he wants to meet you tomorrow. Kind of like of an interview, but not. You know he keeps his identity hidden.

You sigh, rubbing your eyes tiredly. Why was getting this job so fucking difficult?

Okay, what time should I be there and what should I wear?

You turned your phone off, getting up to get some water. Your throat was parched and you felt a headache creeping up. By the time you returned to your phone, they had responded.

Jax said be there by ten thirty. The daycare won't be open all day, but he prefers to do things not too early, not too late, you know?

You sigh, gulping some water (which was code for F/D) and letting your head lull against the back of the couch. It was 'late' (if you could call 9 P.M late) and you needed to get to bed soon or you'd wake up tired and in a mood. So, as one of your only responsible thoughts you'd had in.. a while, you decided to call it a night.

{No I'm actually really sorry for leaving this here I swear I will make another, longer part, and I won't wait ages to do it.
Again, I'm really sorry, but take this for now}