Chapter 1 - Flower

"Jisoo!" Seokmin excitedly called his best friend's name in the corridor while skipping happily toward the other. The called guy turned to look at the owner of the sweet voice, already knowing that it was Seokmin. His favorite person.

Jisoo smiled widely as he waited for the other to catch up, ruffling his hair softly when Seokmin stopped in front of him. "Yes, Seokmin~ What is it? You look so excited and happy." Jisoo looked at him with a raised eyebrow, still having the wide smile plastered on his face.

Seokmin smiled sheepishly and slid his hand into his pocket, looking for something. The male giggled when he got what he wanted. "Jisoo look, I found this beautiful flower in the school garden~!" He giggled and showed his new prized possession to Jisoo proudly. It's a beautiful white flower. White. Jisoo's favorite color. That was the main reason why he ran around the school, looking for Jisoo.

"I- Wow Seokmin it's pretty." Jisoo took a closer look at the flower and smiled widely. "It's a white flower and it's beautiful." He ruffled Seokmin's soft hair again, complimenting the other proudly. "Thank you for showing me this. It makes me happy~ even though math class just ruined my day." He pouted and crossed his arms, remembering how hard it was to solve a problem in math.

Seokmin looked at the other and hung his arm around Jisoo's shoulder, patting his head softly. "Aw it's alright! It's time to go home so we shouldn't be sad cutie." The taller giggled and dragged Jisoo with him to the school gate happily. "I'll come over tonight with food and we can watch a movie together since it's the weekend tomorrow!"

Jisoo who was dragged to the school gate laughed softly, giving Seokmin butterflies as usual. "Alright. I'll prepare the best movie you'll ever see and we'll have fun all night~" He squished Seokmin's cheek and giggled. "You make me feel a lot better Minnie, I'm glad to have you beside me everyday." He smiled wider and patted the taller's head softly.

"It's not time to be emotional Jisso-ssi." Seokmin chuckled and pinched his cheek gently. "See you later~ Don't be sad when I'm not around!" With that being said, both of them walked in their separate ways. Butterflies and hearts beating fast.