~!new beginnings!~

(Not my art but credit to them!! My art will be made by my friend soon on Kai! I think it's YL❤️)

Kai's POV
It was my absolute first day in Hexside..my entrance exam wasn't easy for someone who's a part grimwalker. Luckily aunt Luz taught me some glyphs which passed with ease. But I've never been the most fond of...schools at all, why? Well let's just say I like training with dad and Uncle Steve. Steve is helping me throw such dangerous sharp weapons just like my mom but maybe even better than her..

Dad is teaching me flash combat by teleporting with my staff in order to attack others. I'm 10 now and all this training is in my head most importantly Suzie is gonna be at school. My most favorite cousin ever! My uncle and dad agreed to it so I wouldn't be alone with other witches or demons..

Let's just say I'm not the most talkative type either. Humans have been transferred here to learn magic and make friends. Most thought they wanted this just to be cool..

As my mom dropped me off she gave me a hug. She wished me luck on my first day which I gave her a anxious look. "Is it about your eyes..and wrists..?" She told me as I nodded slowly.

"I want you to embrace them as your you sweetheart. Your powerful."

"Powerful and useless at magic.." I said coldly to her. Which she flicked my head very hard.

"Ow.."

"Dad is too but you don't see him complaining about not needing magic for everything..besides all that training with us is paying off. Bye sweetie" she said and flew off. I turned around as I see people staring at me, whispering. I put my sweater hood over my head and walked to the doors and went to the nearest restroom. As I went into it I looked through my bag. "Apples blood? Nope...telegram? No..."

I slowly found what I was looking for which was my dad's leather gloves from his younger days..I put them on and continue digging. Until I found it. A concealment stone..it was a dark blood red ruby. I put it around my neck and instantly turned into almost a replica of my dad. My eyes magenta..no veins...my pale blonde hair with my mom's h/c mixed with it. Even no scars..

I jumped for joy as I looked normal for once. But as I walked out I suddenly bumped into someone. It was Suzie as she looked at me with a angry look. I chuckled nervously, she didn't like it and grabbed my hood and walked into a empty classroom and took off the stone. I grumbled as I was turned back.

"Why?" She asked me.

"I don't look normal. Everyone thinks I look weird with my eyes. And let's not forget these." I said coldly and pull down the gloves to reveal the stinging pain marks.

She sighed deeply. "I thought we were in this together...look I can give you it back but we're going to talk to Parker! We're all cousins!" She screamed at me. I sighed in defeat.

We went on with school with me looking at the window and not paying attention. Wondering and calculating my knives being thrown at such a high speed and far distance. Until a teacher called on me to answer a question.

"Mr. Clawthorne can you please tell us what we need to make a plant glyph." He asked with a smirk on his face as I stood up and stole someone's apple's blood. Smeared it on my finger and drew it on and smacked it till large vines grew in the classroom. Everyone screamed as I had a smirk on my face while staring at the teacher tied up within the vines.

"I believe that's how you do it. Especially since my family knows how. You're just someone who was hired to teach this." I said to him coldly till the detention monsters came.

"It's on." I yelled and ready in fight stance.

—20 minutes later—

I was sitting down watching principal bump go nuts and panicking while talking to my mom. As I heard her spoke softly and not be angry until I heard slow footsteps..