Kai's birth..

This may be changed when the owl house is over maybe. But don't take this chapter cannon by Luz and king. And little note it's similar to MLP on how flurry heart was brought into the world!💜💙

Y/N's POV
Me and Hunter we're finally able to relax with all the stress going on with getting the nursery ready will mostly Hunter was stressed. He wouldn't let me do anything except sit and watch him go at it. I laughed as he had paint on his hair.

"You know I can help, right?" I told him but he shook his head no. I sighed at his remorse actions and stopped my sewing of dolls. They were two cute ones that were me and Hunter when we were teenagers. Soon I hung the musical mobile with little clouds and stars that had almost live like owls flying around it.

Amity went to live in the human world with Luz..but I haven't seen them since Parker's birth..it hurts me whenever I think of them.

"Hun?" Hunter told me as I looked up at him.

"Yes dear?" I softly spoke to him as he gave me those worried magenta eyes. "Luz?" He asked and I nodded.

"You know these grow more whenever your stressed.." he said as he held onto my dark purple arm with veins growing. I chuckled at him, "you know..I think we will love being a family." I asked as me and Hunter put our foreheads together.

Hunter and Steve changed the golden guard attire and Hunter continued the golden guard for people that wanted Belos in control. He was hesitant at first but Steve did made him feel special by brotherly love. Steve is the best future uncle by sending us so many gifts that we have a closet full of them. King grew into a full size Titan and visits Eda everyday.

She even visits me and Hunter and the baby bump. Even though she tried to gift him a poison pacifier for his future enemies..

Me and luz found a way to keep touch..the portal left a few wormholes in our world to hers. She sent amity's palismen to us with letters. Both midnight and flapjack are inseparable with each other. The way we kept the magic of us being apart was hurtful and lovable.

Soon Hunter had to go on duties with Steve and kissed my forehead goodbye and call him at anytime and will come back. Even gave me a list of our friends and families numbers.

"I'll be back as quick as I can princess! Okay byeeee!!!" He waved and flashed away in a gold aura in the sky. I laughed at him and went back inside the house. Me and Hunter live in a nice 2 story him that's the almost same home as the owl house. But more..cleaner and no Hooty as I began to walk downstairs I felt the baby move around in my stomach to tell he's hungry. He kept kicking as Hunter laid his head softly on my stomach and kick him thinking his own baby hated him.

Soon as I was cooking I felt a sudden pain on my right side but ignored it. He's probably kicking my ribs, but it kept on going. I sighed as I waddled to the couch as I stopped with a drip running down my legs. "Water??" I said softly as I looked down.

"You're coming.." I said softly as I rubbed my stomach to see he's finally arriving. I walked away slowly from the puddle to the kitchen as I used a crow to call Eda. I couldn't call Hunter since he's doing his guarding duties with Steve. Eda loves seeing the bump she cried when we were expecting. Luz loves adventures so we gave her one that's a scavenger hunt for baby stuff and other things that represent them. She jumped for joy as she finally got that we were expecting.

Steve squealed in excitement after Hunter was getting some brotherly advice for a newborn witch. Let alone a half grimwalker. He worried that the baby will have no magic and will hate him for it. Steve consoled him about they won't care unless you love them.

Eda's POV
I was laughing as Raine kept embarrassing me so much about our past teen selves. But we stopped when a crow appeared, "alright lets see what owlet has to say to us." I told rain as they smiled softly at me.