Villain

George POV 

I'm not the villain of the story, I know. "Please, just listen." I blurted out.

"George, it's over. The game is decided," Dream whispered into my ear. "And I'm the winner."

I wanted to disagree, but it's hard to when I'm faced with a crying fox and a sly man. "Admit it, George. You want to ruin my life."

"Oh Fundy, George can be harsh sometimes. I apologize for him. "

"It's fine, Dream. I know George well."

"I'm NOT bad."

"Gogy, stop."

"Yes, George. Stop."

The sense of inferiority hit me in the gut like a raging bullet and as much as I wanted to defend myself, I couldn't...because maybe deep inside I know I deserved it, maybe I did mean to ruin the wedding, maybe I did love Dream in that way.

Tears rolled down my cheeks, I f-cked up this time. "Dream, Fundy, I'm sorry-" I joined their hands together. "-I pronounce you husbands, to be together...for the better and for the worse."

Fundy froze and Dream did too.

"Wow um George...I...I didn't expect...thank you." Fundy blurted out with a soft cough. His ears fell backwards and I giggled at that, tears filling up in my lower eyelid.

Me and the fox hugged. "Enjoy your married life. Heh now Yogurt has another dad, huh?" I heard Fundy's chuckle, nothing could've been better.

"What are you doing, George?" Dream asked and I finally noticed the rage in his amber eyes. "Why are you doing it? I don't get it."

I let go of Fundy and wrapped my arms around Dream's yellow hoodie, resting my head on his shoulder to absorb his warmth for the last time.

"It might be better if you leave me behind...I don't think I can...look at you without...I wish you two the best."

I smiled at the yellow boy. "Bye, Dream."