F you

George POV

Fundy doesn't get it, he never will. I'm protecting him, I really am.

"F-ck you, Dream!" I yelled, but Dream only snickered.

"F-ck you, Gogy." he copied.

Furiously, I turned to Fundy and he looked happy also. Why?

I hated Fundy so much at that moment. I hated how blind he was to Dream's manipulation. I hated seeing myself in him.

"Dream, please. Tell him. Tell him everything." I urged, pulling Dream's collar so he was my height. Pathetic, I know.

Dream, however, only smirked. "Fundy, you know what? I'm in love with George, more than I ever was with you."

My jaw dropped and I glanced at Fundy sympathetically. "No, tell him the other thing..." I murmured, but I realized how much of a bad guy Fundy saw me as soon as I meet his teary eyes. "Was Taken, just quit it."

"Heh Was Taken?" Dream snorted before pulling me into a deep passionate kiss, but instead of enjoying the moment, all I could think of was Fundy's tears. As I saw Fundy walking away at the corner of my eye, I pushed Dream away.

"Fundy, can't you see I'm helping? I'm your friend!" I shrieked, but Fundy didn't turn around. "If you could lis-"

"George, just shut up! You are a stupid British scum, you ruined my wedding, you destroyed my love life, what else do you want from me? Do you want my son too? Because I'm not giving him up, never." Fundy shouted back and I flinched.

I wasn't a bad guy, I know I wasn't. I never meant to hurt Fundy, I couldn't. I only wanted to protect him from Dream...right?