Recap

[I am not writing this 100% like how it happened, but it's close enough, if you want to see their exact words and reactions, go watch Fundy's video]

Fundy POV

Dream looked amazing in his white gown; it looked as if it was made for him...like it was tailored by the angels with the finest silk from heaven. His messy blonde hair was in a braid instead of a bun, probably to fit under the veil: either way, he looks gorgeous.

Dad's words flowed through my head, but I wasn't paying attention; just waiting for the 'I do's. I will answer yes, Dream will answer yes, we'll kiss and—

"I OBJECT!" screamed George. I turned to him, the shock painted ever so clearly on my face. Not Found walked up to the altar like the clown he is, throwing chicken at Dream and announcing his proposal to the world.

The shame.

The embarrassment.

I could not begin to describe it.

Tears welled up in my eyes, creating a painful burning sensation.

I hated this man.

Dad was yelling relentlessly at George: it didn't make me feel better one bit.  

Not Found took Dream's hands and together, they ran, shrieking like a teenage couple trying to hide from their parents. I went after them, but I wasn't fast enough in these boots.

When they stopped, at last, my world came crashing down.

George's greasy hands were on Dream's gown, dirtying them with chicken juice. Their lips were on each other's. Their eyes were closed. But that's not even the worst part--my fiancé wasn't pulling away.

I stood there, speechless, as Sapnap tore the two apart. Tommy was right behind him, shouting like a fool--but I know he means well.

Wiping his lips, George let go of my defiled fiancé and left in tears...when I was supposed to be the one crying.

"Did you pull away when George kissed you?" Tommy asked Dream, pulling his collar and baring his teeth.

Dream took one look at me.

Then, he's gone.