Magnum Opus Hill Part 2 / Into the Woods

Start from the beginning

Edrick: Alrighty, let's go shall we?

Holly: Woohoo! Another road trip!

Branch: All aboard.

The vehicles are lifted up in the air as the Opera Trolls cheers for them before left.

-Meanwhile with the Rock-Pop Trolls-

The Air ship was flying towards to the forest, King Sam gathered all the Rock-Pop trolls to find the Ruby Stones, he believe that it will charge his weapons.

While, James and Zoey write a letter for the letter by giving them a warning from the incoming Crimson Dragon. They finished it as Zoey goes to the window as she looks around the place where no one saw them.

She immediately throw the letter in the air as it flies towards the sky hoping that the leaders will find their letter. As she close the window, James sighs in relief before a light catches their attention.

James & Zoey: Huh?

They got out from James' room as they went closer to the window, they peek everywhere from the forest. They saw a beam of light flashes to the forest.

Zoey: What was that?

James: I don't know. It could be a magical creature or a entity or something.

Zoey: You think so. What if there's a creatures that...

James: (Sighs) I know but, don't mention it. This... Makes me... Having a traumatized.

Zoey: ....Okay.

Then, they heard the former king, Craig, was calling them. His voice was started to get weak. They immediately get in the room where they saw Craig was laying down on his bed. James looks at him with a sad expression as he sits down on the edge of the bed.

James: Hey dad, you okay?

Craig: (Coughs) Yes, my boy. How's your older brother?

James: He's... (Sighs) Planning for his World Tour party. I'm a little bit of worried about him that he would wipe the whole tribe and steal the strings.

Craig: Strings?

James: Yes. The other 6 strings.

Craig: Oh, the 6 strings.

James: I mean, I'm so worried and upset that... He couldn't move on from his past. I know how hard it is that he lose his... Sons and our little sister.

Craig: Hey, my boy. Don't be sad. Your little sister will be their by your side. Your nephews are also their for you too. Even though they're gone, they will be always watching for you and your brother. (Coughs)

James: Will you be okay, Dad?

Craig: (Coughs) Yes my boy. The old man will be fine as well. (Chuckles) Also, take good care of your brother and remember, the family should come first and friends later. Sometimes, the person who is always there for everyone else, needs someone to be there for them.

James: (Smiles) I know, Dad. Gets some rest.

Craig: Thank you, my boy.

Zoey smiles at them as James and Zoey got out from the room and gently closed it. They headed to the hallway but little didn't know, King Sam eavesdrop on their conversation, he always being tough, short-temper and loud on the outside. But, he was actually soft, gentle and nice.

Sam sits down on the ground as he went toward his room, completely exhausted as he laid down on his bed.