The sun and moon.

Im backkkkkk :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranboo the god of the moon everyone's favorite god i mean who doesn't love the moon. The one thing he has to do daily is raise the moon and make it go down that's it. All he has to do. But recently he has a new friend called Tommy. He is the new sun god since the old one quit. Tommy is around his age. A very pretty blond in his eyes but to everyone else he just looks like a normal kid who wears no shoes. Ranboo just can't take his eyes off of him it almost like its impossible. Ranboo doesn't even know what to think about his own actions. He has been distant toward him to avoid him. But even that doesn't work nothing does. Tommy just wont let it go that he has been ignoring him. Tommy just wants to know but Ranboo just cant say or he think tommy will hate him for it.

Tommys Pov

-------

I hate this, why won't he talk to me anymore. I swear im going to punch him in the face. I mean who wouldn't want to. I mean he is the fan favorite tho so not all lot of people would want to. I guess im getting of topic. I just want my friend to talk to me. i mean who wouldn't. i feel like hes ignoring me hes just been so distant i dont get its making me so irritated i dont even know why. I feel like im annoying him maybe he doesn't want to be friends with me. I get it but he could have told me and not ignore me and be distant. It hurts.

---------------------------------

THERE WILL BE A PART TWO 

credits for the idea: Arty_thefantastyc